Broken Driver Side Headlight Lens - Need Replacement

JD_LX470

Is anyone selling or does anyone have a spare Lexus Headlight Assembly? I was looking online for the part and stumbled across this message board, so I registered.

I've seen the headlight assembly on numerous websites for around 330.00+shipping, which seems outrageous.

I could always get one of the projector sets off of Ebay, but I'm not sure how they would look compared to stock. They are much cheaper.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

JD

LX470 headlights aren't too common on forums. I can recommend you contact used lexus parts dealers through clublexus.com Send a private message to ALIGA on there to see what he can quote you. I have those projector headlights you've seen on ebay on my gs300 temporarily and they are pretty cheap but you get your money's worth out of them...

LX470 headlights aren't too common on forums. I can recommend you contact used lexus parts dealers through clublexus.com Send a private message to ALIGA on there to see what he can quote you. I have those projector headlights you've seen on ebay on my gs300 temporarily and they are pretty cheap but you get your money's worth out of them...

Thank you!