New Member, Key Low Battery Warning?

Hi! I just joined the forums! :) I have owned by '07 IS 250 since November 2006. I just got a "Key Low Battery" warning today.... what do I do? Sorry - I know this information is probably already in here somewhere but I haven't figured out the search option yet (I kept getting an error response). Thanks for your help! :unsure:

• 1 month later...

just go to the sotre like a rite aid or target or walmart, use the removable key on one of the corners of the control the one where it fits and turn it....remove the battery and replace it.....that easy.

just go to the sotre like a rite aid or target or walmart, use the removable key on one of the corners of the control the one where it fits and turn it....remove the battery and replace it.....that easy.

You probably won't find the right battery at Rite Aid or Target. I had to get if off eBay--we don't have battery specialty stores in my area.

I got the dealer to do mine when I had those recalls done. They actually did it for free. They did act like they were doing me a favor though, "We changed the battery for you at no charge." I would've been *BLEEP*ed if they tried to charge me.

I got the dealer to do mine when I had those recalls done. They actually did it for free. They did act like they were doing me a favor though, "We changed the battery for you at no charge." I would've been *BLEEP*ed if they tried to charge me.

You're lucky. Many report that they get ripped off by the dealer doing it.