Memory Seat Won't Work

the memory seat stop working on my 98 GS300, located the fuse box inside the car, but can't figure out which one is for the memory seat. Would appreciate if someone could tell me where to locate the fuse so I can change it.

the memory seat stop working on my 98 GS300, located the fuse box inside the car, but can't figure out which one is for the memory seat. Would appreciate if someone could tell me where to locate the fuse so I can change it.

I had a problem with my Telescopic steering on my 98 it would work some tymes and not work other tymes...so i pulled the fuse and now my seat memory wont work...but you can styll use the buttons on the seat...soo maybe your telescopic steering fuse is bad...hope this helped

The Steering work just fine and yes the buttons from the seat work fine. If could let me know where is the fuse for the steering, will try it. My only problem when my wife take my car she has to change my setting and I have to change everything back, with the memory seat it was easier. Took the door panel apart was thinking that the wiring was bad everything was OK.

Has it ever worked at all? Are you sure the car is not in gear when you press the seat recall button?

Yes it was working fine and no the car is not in gear. I went on a business trip for 1 month came back and it stop working. I just need to know where the fuse is located to verify if this is the problem or something else. Don't want to take to the dealer and get a wack load of money to tell me the fuse burn.