Detailer Recommendation - Seattle

Can someone recommend a good detail shop in Redmond/Bellevue/Woodinville or Downtown Seattle? I previously used a company called Mirrorworks that did a great job on my black LS430 (2005). They are recommending a place (interestingly enough, in the same exact location) called Northwest Auto Salon. Unfortunately, their Magnolia location is really inconvenient for me so I'm trying to look at alternatives.

• 2 weeks later...
Can someone recommend a good detail shop in Redmond/Bellevue/Woodinville or Downtown Seattle? I previously used a company called Mirrorworks that did a great job on my black LS430 (2005). They are recommending a place (interestingly enough, in the same exact location) called Northwest Auto Salon. Unfortunately, their Magnolia location is really inconvenient for me so I'm trying to look at alternatives.

I have heard very good things about Northwest auto Salon and they use very good Enthusiasts products like Klass and Menzerna.

I have two recommendations. 1. Lexus of Bellevue has a decent onsite detailer formerly known as Idens of Bellevue. They did a decent job on my ES. But make sure you do a complete walk around with the detailer that will work on your car and point put any areas of concerns. I have to say that they did a much better job when they were a independent shop, but still not bad. 2. This may surprise you but the Redmond Pro-sports club has a really good detail shop in the underground parking garage. They have all the right equipment, but more importantly the guys take there job serious and really do a nice job. They did a better job on my LX than a body shop. The link, I really think you will enjoy the result at The Proclub. Best of luck and post back your choice and of course the resulting pictures.

ERAU23

• 2 weeks later...

3 Layers of Gloss Auto Detailing of Seattle was just named by AutoWeek Magazine as one of the "9 Top U.S. Auto Detailers". I've seen plenty of his work, and have spoken with him on the phone several times...he is very good! As a pro detailer myself, I would have him work on my cars without hesitation! www.3lgautodetail.com