I Cant Remember!

So we recently traded in our 07 IS250 AWD for an 09 IS 250 AWD. I am almost certain shortly after we got it I read a thread on these forums about programming the fob so that as you walk up to the car all the doors unlock. I did it to our 07 and we were very pleased to be able to do that...now I can't remember how to do it and I can't find the thread...anyone help me with this?

BTW, she's in getting 18% tint all the way around as I right this...kind of excited. Although the 07 had it too....

You're gonna kill me. I'm the one that posted regarding this but I can't remember what sequence of buttons to press on the FOB. The Lexus service advisor told me how to. Maybe give your local dealership a call.

P.S. I got 17% all around, wife gave me crap for spending money on tints, but they just don't understand :-)

If I remember, you have to hold down both open and close buttons until the car beeps and that should do it.

I tired holding down both lock & unlock buttons on my key fob near the car and it did not work. The car did chip though and on the info display, a car display with all 4 doors are open then the display goes away. What could I be doing wrong?

If I remember, you have to hold down both open and close buttons until the car beeps and that should do it.

I tired holding down both lock & unlock buttons on my key fob near the car and it did not work. The car did chip though and on the info display, a car display with all 4 doors are open then the display goes away. What could I be doing wrong?

It should have worked--it sounds like you got it. It's in the manual. See pp 5-6 in the link:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...ost&id=3752

Note that pressing unlock on the REMOTE still will require 2 presses, even after doing this, to open all 4 doors (the dealer can change that in your LPS settings). It only changes which doors open with the driver's door handle.