Notice !

dcfish

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by SKperformance

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

:lol::lol::lol:

The light will come back on, and when it does it's going to be train coming right at you!! :lol:

Tunnel??? :huh:

I thought it was a cave. :rolleyes::lol:

There was a light? I must have been going the wrong way this whole time...

Haha...I think it is being covered by Obama's ego.

Yes, Ego is larger than one can imagine...................Get over EGO and enjoy what you have. ;) :cheers:

Thats just the kind of mind-numbing statement that is perfect for describing that something doesnt make sense. Like y we still have that presedent-senate-congess thing gpog anyway. So yea no light at the end of the tunnel. Lets knock a hole in the wall!

Both tobbaco and booze are scientificaly drugs. He is on both. Hes drinking tobbaco and inhaling booze tho so at least its a Change.

:lol::lol::lol: No better than any other politician :censored:

But politicians are such honest, law abiding, down to earth, helpful people. Why would you say something like that? Can't you see they are spending trillions of dollars to help you and me out?

Us average Joe's need to be helped by the politicians, on the way to manage our money, because we don't have a clue how not to spend it wisely.

<_<