Replacement Tires For Gs350

I've been told that I need new tires (at 25K miles !) for my 2007 gs350. Seems the factory tires are wearing quickly.

Any suggestions as to replacement tires? The dealer suggested Dunlops at $860.00 for a pair.

Thanks for any input.

My tires lasted about 35,000 miles. They still looked good, but when the car was on the rack, too much inside wear was found. That was a common problem discussed on this forum. I think the Lexus dealer quoted about $225 per tire PLUS installation. I went to the local tire dealer I dealt with previously, and they put on Bridgestone Protenzas with an "out the door" price less then $900.

There are many tire dealers where I live. Some are good, and some are bad as far as "extras" that are added into the price at the end, and some don't do good work. I am happy with the local Tire Pros store. I can't speak for their other locations though. An independent dealer (other then Lexus) should have more options, so I would ask them what they recommend for your area, type of driving, climate, weather you want millage or performance, etc. There's nothing wrong with getting a few other price quotes either way.

I recently replaced the run flats on my 06 went to Bridgestone Turanza Serenity -- what a differenct so much better ride and much quiter. They may not have quite the performance as far as cornering etc. but if overall comfort is a concern they are a good choice.

I recently replaced the run flats on my 06 went to Bridgestone Turanza Serenity -- what a differenct so much better ride and much quiter. They may not have quite the performance as far as cornering etc. but if overall comfort is a concern they are a good choice.

I too went to Bridgestone Turanza Serenity on my 06. What a huge difference between them an the Yokohamas that were OEM on the car. The Serenitys are quiet and much longer wearing.

Stan

I too went to Bridgestone Turanza Serenity on my 06. What a huge difference between them an the Yokohamas that were OEM on the car. The Serenitys are quiet and much longer wearing.

Stan