Cabin Air Filters

Are there any cabin air filters in a 95 SC400? I have seen them for sale on Ebay, but I have also noticed that they are not listed with other vendors. I am about to rip my glove box / dash area apart to look and thought I would take the time to ask first. If so, where would they be located? I have an odd smell that is coming through the vents regardless of what setting the air or heat is on. I hope it is just these filters. I don't even drive it for this reason. It is that bad! Thanks.

Are there any cabin air filters in a 95 SC400? I have seen them for sale on Ebay, but I have also noticed that they are not listed with other vendors. I am about to rip my glove box / dash area apart to look and thought I would take the time to ask first. If so, where would they be located? I have an odd smell that is coming through the vents regardless of what setting the air or heat is on. I hope it is just these filters. I don't even drive it for this reason. It is that bad! Thanks.

Cabin filter is located under the passenger dash. Just get under there and look up to see the panel. Two screws is all it is. When you pull it out, you will know how bad your filter is. I have heard of some vehicles not even having one and being very musky. Just clean it out when you install your filter and you should be fine

Yes we do, its under the glove compartment. Remove the wing nuts and you are there.

Thanks so much guys! Very big help. If I can ever get an evening at home, I will tackle it. I hope this is all it is or I am listing that sucka on here for sale. Can't even get my girlfriend to set foot in the car for this reason. Ha!

Well, the smell is not due to dirty filters because there weren't any in the car! I wonder if I add them, will it filter out some of that smell? I recently had a fitting inserted into a box inside the glove compartment on the passenger's side of the car. Some cleaner was inserted to kill any mold that could be in there. It almost resembled a can of fix a flat. That helped somewhat. Then I placed the air on low and sprayed cleaners and air freshners through the vents under the hood in front of the windshield wipers. Next, I will try filters. Can they be purchased locally, or do they have to be purchased off the internet or dealer?