Need Help With And Electrical Problem

im having an electrical problem that occasionally, but not always, where everything electrical turns off then right back on when i turn on the turn signal, or hit the breaks. other times when i do those actions all the electonics just dim, but everyonce in a while everything shuts off for a second.

all i can think of is that for some reason im not getting all my power from the battery/alternator (which both are new) and by adding an additional draw such as the turn signal or the break lights it over loads the system.

if any one has any idea of what is causing this and how to fix it i would be greatly appreciative. i try to take care of my car as best i can and i hate it that no mater what i do i cant figure this electrical issue out.

i am hoping it is something as simple as needing a new ground or positive wire off the battery, but simply have no clue.

thanks for you help.

i have tried searching, and i have searched through about a hundred post and no ones problem seems to be identical to mine.

next time i get a free hour of daylight ill climb under the car and check the ground since i can not see where it ends from above.

i know the alternator and its connectons are good since i just replaced it last week.