Any Certified Independant Lexus Shops?

m2pc

Although I do many of the maintenace items myself, there are some items that I would want either the dealer or a knowledgeable Lexus shop to perform: e.g struts, timing belt....

I would bring my ride to JPI, but Garland, TX is a bit of a haul for me. Can we start a listing of trustworthy shops that specialize in Lexus vehicles that we know about and the area that it is in? So I already named one:

JP IMPORTZ

Independent Lexus & Toyota

Auto Services and Repair

3521 Security

Garland tx 75042

214-221-3135

Anyone know of one in the Massachusetts, MetroWest (prefereable or even Greater Boston) area?

Davenport Motor Company

Exclusively Lexus Service and Repair

4010 W. Plano Pkwy

Plano, TX 75093

972-612-3377

this is the independent lexus service shop i use for major maintenance work. or a private lexus mechanic that still works at lexus that lives in allen. he does wonders at unbelievable prices. got everything fixed on my car that would've cost over $1000 at a dealer for $500 flat.

didn't know you would drive down here to TX to get your car serviced. especially from boston area... that's far.

Wow, now thats 2 in Texas :)

Any in Massachuseets?

Yeh, with all this cold, I WISH I was in Texas

:cheers:

Today was in in the Teens for a high in Mass and even with a new battery, Synthetic oil and ATF, still took three cranks to start.... we'll see how the Lex does this weekend, High of 11F :blink:

Davenport is a good company. I know all of the people working there. We used work together at Parkplace Lexus(my favorite company :chairshot: ). We use the same testing equiments and factory manuals like the dealership. Our company will offer a little more discount since we don't have that much overhead. Thank you for the support. We are here to service your vehicles.

www.jpimportz.org

well JP, davenport is sort of right down the street from me, like literally lol

so it's the closest in case of emergency fixes. i may come out to JPI and check y`all out one day. garland isn't too bad. been around there a lot in the past year b/c of a friend's cell phone store he's got there. goin out there to meet up with him. what intersection are y`all at? (i'm too lazy to mapquest it :D )

kev