Lsportline Wheel

I've just ordered my first gs300 arriving tomorrow, very excited!!! I found the lexusownersclub via google, and must I say there is so much good info posted here, great for novices like me!

I am looking for some new wheels to replace the standard 16" wheels. I saw the Lsportline wheels and really liked the model 1.

Does anyone know if they come in 18"? Are they expensive? Does anyone else make a wheel similar?

thanks in advance.

post-1-1073459218.jpg

welcome to the club!

im pretty sure you can buy them in 18inch.my freind has them exact ones in 17 inch but i remember him saying he was going to get the 18 inch so im betting you can find them.just look around on some good wheel web sites and you will find them.

as for the new car your getting good luck with it and im sure i will be seeing more posts from you soon! :D

I've just ordered my first gs300 arriving tomorrow, very excited!!! I found the lexusownersclub via google, and must I say there is so much good info posted here, great for novices like me!

I am looking for some new wheels to replace the standard 16" wheels. I saw the Lsportline wheels and really liked the model 1.

Does anyone know if they come in 18"? Are they expensive? Does anyone else make a wheel similar?

thanks in advance.

Hello All,

I just found out that lexus has stoped making Lsportline......

Sorry Tom

Thanks to everyone who replied and to MrSypher for clarifying the status of L-Sportline and Lexus.

Another question, I'm currently riding on 16" factory rims, as you all would know, it rides very smoothly..... how will the ride be affected if I went to a 17" or 18" wheel and/or lowered the car by 1"?

Thanks to everyone who replied and to MrSypher for clarifying the status of L-Sportline and Lexus.

Another question, I'm currently riding on 16" factory rims, as you all would know, it rides very smoothly..... how will the ride be affected if I went to a 17" or 18" wheel and/or lowered the car by 1"?

No problem..

You should definitely upgrade both.. Going from 16's to 17's isn't really that big of a difference in ride.. You may feel bumps alittle more but nothing to loss sleep over.. But now remember, the bigger the rim the nicer your car will look and sometimes you have to sacrifice ride quality for looks and performance.. What ever you do, make sure you widen your stance with wider rims.. You'll handle alot better with extra rubber on the ground.. And I always say if your gonna upgrade your rims you should to the same to the suspension.. You don't have to be extreme like me but the lower you are the better.. L-Tuned has springs/struts that lower the car about 1" and will tighten it up a tad for the corners, plus it won't void your Lexus warranty if installed by a Lexus tech..

Tom, I forgot... Welcome to the Club...

BTW, whatever you do make sure you buy yourself some high quality rims.. You don't want to put something cheap on your beautiful car.. L-Sportline are good but they're heavy.. Go with some JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) wheels.. Not many people in the states have them or can even get them.. I have Work Rezaxx II on my GS and those things are soo strong.. Like last year when I took off my old rims for winter I noticed they all were bent, and I mean bent and mangled.. Now a few weeks ago when I was looking at me car on a lift 3 out of 4 were straight not bent at all.. But the other rim was bent to $hit, but that's because I was in an accident and it bent my front right rim.. But other than that it would have been fine.. And let me tell you, I hit a curb a few months ago after I was trying to drift around some turns in a park and the rim that hit the curb heldup.. I thought for sure it would have bent.. I'm very impressed with the quality of WOrk rims and if I were to ever switch to something different it would probably be to HRE's or I-Forged.. But that's it..