04' Gx 470 Problem

advphoto

Two weeks ago I bought my 2004 GX- 470 that is loaded with all the new options including the KDSS suspension system. After the second day or my first freeway ride, I noticed a roaring noise from under my left foot when I hit 60 MPH. This roaring noise combined with a sensation that something is rubbing under the drivers cabin directly under the floor matt.

I took the car in to the dealer and upon return I was informed that this is a problem that lexus is aware of, but has no solutions. The service advisor said that they noticed some signs of friction under the cabin and that they have put some kind of insulation there. Dealer's patch work did not fix the problem and the service advisor could not tell me if there is going to be a fix coming up soon.

This makes me very angry to say the least. After spending $54000.00 I don't expect to have a car with such problem.

I am wondering if anyone else has noticed this problem or not? Also if anyone has any advice for me as to how I should aproach this? Again it only happens at speeds higher than 60 MPH

:(

Thanks

Bob