Finally Some Good Pics!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're 19's. I put all the info in the thread. I think if you look at page 3 or 4 it's all in here.

• 4 weeks later...

Your car looks great. I just picked up a 2010 IS350. Im thinking of upgrading the wheels. I had 22" on my LS460 and it looked sick (they are sitting in my garage!!) What size are your wheels and tires? Any rubbing? What are the biggest wheel tire combo yto have heard of that works?

Epost-56457-127811863087_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

It depends more on the offset and how low you want the stance to be. BUt I think 20's x 10 on the rear and 20x9 on the front should still leave enouph room for a pretty aggressive offset yet.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It takes a while to get the hang of the lighting with photography but a lot of the pictures you took turned out really well. :cheers:

Have you thought of debaging the backend and just leaving the Lexus symbol?... I think it would clean up the overall look of the car.

• 2 weeks later...

The problem with debadging this car is the two "guide" holes they drilled in the car behind them. To have those filled, then the entire back of the car painted and blended..........I don't know..seems like alot of money I could better spend on other things. I just wanted to go far enough to look custom and class, but stay real world daily driver friendly.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...