New Look Gx2009 Parts Available At Sewell

mann777

Just noticed a few older model GX getting the new look parts onto them. They are the Chrome strips on the Rear Glass Screen, Roof Bars - Chromed Rail bar Rear Tail Lamps - new design look. Have a look at the snap. Chromed Door Handles I was wondering why they missed on the Outer Mirror Cover could also had been chromed, similar to the Prado. Most of them are compatible to the older models. This was seen on of them. For privacy purpose the licence plate is masked..

post-21708-1235275953_thumb.jpg

post-21708-1235324463_thumb.jpg

post-21708-1235324533_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just noticed a few older model GX getting the new look parts onto them. They are the Chrome strips on the Rear Glass Screen, Roof Bars - Chromed Rail bar Rear Tail Lamps - new design look. Have a look at the snap. Chromed Door Handles I was wondering why they missed on the Outer Mirror Cover could also had been chromed, similar to the Prado. Most of them are compatible to the older models. This was seen on of them. For privacy purpose the licence plate is masked..

I have searched the parts at Sewell and I am having trouble finding them. Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks

I have searched the parts at Sewell and I am having trouble finding them. Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks

here are the p/n...81561-60800 (LH) & 81551-60870 (RH). The attached snap of the GX does not belong to me, but this is how it looks.

post-21708-1236186703_thumb.jpg

What are you guys talking about? What part number are you looking for? That picture on the previous post isn't even an 08 or 09. It's an 07 or older because it does not have chrome door handles, no extra chrome trim on the rear window, and it has a license plate that should belong to an 08 but the month doesn't correspond to the scrambled letters of the plate though. :huh: hehe

Dens- The question is the parts compatibility to the older GX models , Yes the part are of 2009 GX rear tail lamp part. Also do note the new Tail lamp is compatible with all GX models. I have personally checked it from sewell and the housing is exactly the same, the outer lens cover design has changed.

What you are looking at the vehicle which is yes an older model, but the parts are compatible, The door chrome handles, rear windscreen glass which has new chrome strip, this has been sold at its entirety, the roof bars has a bit of chrome finish at the midway level and the tail lamps.

I forgot to mention the vehicle is an 2005 GX470 Sport Edition with mods done on the accessories ( chrome door Handles / Rear Widnscreen with Chrome strips / Roof bars chrome finish from sewell.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know if I can replace the bright birds eye maple trim from a 2006 with the dark trim available on the 2009?

Or is there any way to find the sport trim package from 2006? How would I get all the part numbers for these pieces?

Does anyone know if I can replace the bright birds eye maple trim from a 2006 with the dark trim available on the 2009?

Or is there any way to find the sport trim package from 2006? How would I get all the part numbers for these pieces?

I tried to replace the scratched wood trim (center console) on my IS250. Dealer wanted $1900. Heard a similar price from others. So I decide to live with it.

• 1 month later...
Here are the parts list along with the part numbers.

Hey guys does anyone have these part numbers

The chrome roof rails?

The chrome strip on rear window?

The Chrome handles

Thanks

joe

Sorry, I thought someone posted that picture thinking it was an 08 or newer GX. Anyways yes the parts should be compatible with ANY year GX, but if you go to the parts department at the dealer they will always tell you "It MAY not be compatible with your model year GX" because they always are trying to b on the safe side and not guarantee that newer parts/accessories will always fit the older models.

;)