Body Kit And Rims

Tommy_B

do you guys think this body kit and rims and leather seats will look good on my white 94 ls400.(its completely stock right now)

Black body with white center insert seats with white piping from leatherseats.com

Body kity- http://www.andysautosport.com/lexus/1990_1...ody_kits/xenon/

Rims- http://gearworks.gearworksracing.com/dakar...oldaccents.aspx

and i was also thinkin about getting a leather steering wheel cover with black tops and white sides

i'll have pics up later

Nice mods! My suggestion would be to forget the white/black steering wheel cover because the white will forever need cleaning and probably show wear. I prefer silver rather than gold on the rims with a white car. It would really look good if they could do the silver or gold on the outer lip of the rim. Good look with your project.

Nice mods! My suggestion would be to forget the white/black steering wheel cover because the white will forever need cleaning and probably show wear. I prefer silver rather than gold on the rims with a white car. It would really look good if they could do the silver or gold on the outer lip of the rim. Good look with your project.

yeahh..i was kinda worried about that steering wheel cover.. so are you saying i should keep the black rims and just get silver on them instead of gold?

I don't like the Xenon kit. Honestly... it looks cheap. And so do the wheels. The two tone is tacky. ( In my personal opinion )

I'd say get a set of 19" Full face, machine finished wheels. And look for a different kit.

But if you have your mind set on those wheels and that kit.. then go for it.

I don't like the Xenon kit. Honestly... it looks cheap. And so do the wheels. The two tone is tacky. ( In my personal opinion )

I'd say get a set of 19" Full face, machine finished wheels. And look for a different kit.

for the wheels i think i have changed my mind to go with all black.

and the kit.,im not really sure what other kit to get.. you have any suggestions?

for the wheels i think i have changed my mind to go with all black.

and the kit.,im not really sure what other kit to get.. you have any suggestions?

try looking into some of the better known kits, WALD, Junction Produce, AutoCouture and etc. are all pretty baller status companies that make incredible kits. there are a good few japanese companies that make cheaper kits but if i was about to spend at LEAST $1500 on paint, i'd rather have a kit i'm not planning on changing anytime soon.

the wheels, imho, look like they came off a mid nineties riced out civic or accord, and don't fit the LS at all. better off imo spending money on a set of nice used wheels than cheap new ones.

first off though, what suspension do you plan to run to make a kitted car right?