Who Needs A 2005 Owners Manual?

cliffypitbull

• 2 weeks later...

Lexus has sent me another owners manual for a 2005 SC 430 that I don't need. Anybody need one?

If you still have it - I would like to have it. My Dog ate the manual - literally. I am located in Houston. Let me know - Chabizite Email: Chabizite@hotmail.com

Lexus has sent me another owners manual for a 2005 SC 430 that I don't need. Anybody need one?

If you still have it - I would like to have it. My Dog ate the manual - literally. I am located in Houston. Let me know - Chabizite Email: Chabizite@hotmail.com

You have mail.

I will mail it out to you monday morning.

• 8 months later...

Hey do you have any pics of your sc430 with the AR9 wheels with red spoke inserts? I am seriously considering buying those wheels and would love to see what the look like. Thanks!! Brett