Greeting! New Member

Dr. Pasteur

hi! i'm a new owner of '07 Lexus ES350, with Premium Plus package with rear sunshade, tinted windows, 16K miles

i got it for $22K after taxes. what do you guys think?

No fair, insider trading! JK! :D Sounds like the deal I'd like to find, except that I'm not sure which car to buy. :whistles: This is the prob when you have a car that does just about everything right. There's no need to replace it or even add to it. If I want to rip around town, I can rent just about anything including Ferrari, Porsche, Lambo, etc. Of course it's muchos $$$$$, but cheaper than buying. But I digress, welcome to the club! :cheers: Nice to get a new car isn't it. How do you like it so far? Of course now you're going to have to be careful where you park at the mall! :P

this is not the only new car I have. I also have '07 Mercedes S550 (family car - HUGE backseat for the car seats) as well, alone with '08 Mercedes C300 4Matic (all wheel drive - for the snow here in Seattle). this Lexus '07 ES350 is my back-up / daily car :)

but absolutely I'll take some pics of the new car and post it when I can.

Welcome Doc!

Congrats sthe deal ounds pretty good.. one word warning 07 was the 1.0 release for the redesigned ES 350 so had more quirky issues. I have the 08 and no issues to date..Love it.

Post some pix in your profile gallery and there is a thread to post pix too. What would be interesting is you thoughts on the differences in the 3 cars you use.

The 350 is more soft lux ride--versus sportier cars... so definite differences. good to hear it from someone who uses 3 cars interchanging...

cheers and g- luck!

sup rjt65,

definitely there are differences in 3 rides.

Mercedes S550 ---> more like a limo ride, but with power of a sports car. it's fast, but luxury style. HUGE backseats.

Mercedes C300 ---> new sports style. and of course 4 wheel drive. makes the car more stability in controls.

and now this ES350 ---> a bit softer and smoother than others...as it's not designed for a sports car... :) i'll let you know more as time progresses and as i will spend more time with ES350.

this is not the only new car I have. I also have '07 Mercedes S550 (family car - HUGE backseat for the car seats) as well, alone with '08 Mercedes C300 4Matic (all wheel drive - for the snow here in Seattle). this Lexus '07 ES350 is my back-up / daily car :)

but absolutely I'll take some pics of the new car and post it when I can.

The S550 is a nice car with that lovely 5.5L and 382 hp. Newly designed exterior is bold for Mercedes. Not overly fond of the dash treatment. Again the 4matic C300 is another nice car although I think the A4 has a nicer interior. Nevertheless, with these cars in your stable, why would you buy an ES?

The S550 is a nice car with that lovely 5.5L and 382 hp. Newly designed exterior is bold for Mercedes. Not overly fond of the dash treatment. Again the 4matic C300 is another nice car although I think the A4 has a nicer interior. Nevertheless, with these cars in your stable, why would you buy an ES?

to replace '05 Honda Accord :) it's my backup / daily car (along with C300)

you seem to know cars :)

Hey guys just a heads up, Dr. Pasteur here has torn through 2 or 3 boards in the last month. Watch what he does.

6SpeedOnline - Porsche/Exotics owners club

He asked 1 legit question and all sorts of strange stuff happened, Like this for example:

His, I found a duffle bag with money in it thread.

And then we called BS and have given him a clown hat.

MBWorld - For Mercedes owners.

He asked a few good questions and made THIS Thread. Which turned into them calling BS, making fun of him and beating him with a ban hammer.

Watch your steps folks its shaky ground with this one.

Oh and supposedly his C300 was stolen... Which from what I am seeing here is a fresh truch of You Guessed it, BS.

Hey guys just a heads up, Dr. Pasteur here has torn through 2 or 3 boards in the last month. Watch what he does.

6SpeedOnline - Porsche/Exotics owners club

He asked 1 legit question and all sorts of strange stuff happened, Like this for example:

His, I found a duffle bag with money in it thread.

And then we called BS and have given him a clown hat.

MBWorld - For Mercedes owners.

He asked a few good questions and made THIS Thread. Which turned into them calling BS, making fun of him and beating him with a ban hammer.

Watch your steps folks its shaky ground with this one.

Oh and supposedly his C300 was stolen... Which from what I am seeing here is a fresh truch of You Guessed it, BS.

Oh wow, what a crack pot! Thanks for the heads up.