Is300 Hks Dragger Exhaust For Sale $250 Obo

Xer0817

I have my HKS Dragger Exhaust i bought a while ago for my IS300, I only used it for about 2000 miles and then took it off because i got rid of my car. It sounds great and there is nothing wrong with it. My price is obo so just pm or reply with an offer and i will get back to you asap. I would like to let this go fast because i need it to rebuild my new car.

just wondering u still got that hks dragger II for sale bro i'm interested in buying

yes i still have it, people have asked but no one has followed through so whoever wants it gets it.

ill deff get it from you iv been looking for a exhaust for awhile and it by far seems the best to me.not to loud but good hp gain. ;) is it cat back or axle?

its a catback it sounds awsome, message me with what you would like to do if you are still interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have my HKS Dragger Exhaust i bought a while ago for my IS300, I only used it for about 2000 miles and then took it off because i got rid of my car. It sounds great and there is nothing wrong with it. My price is obo so just pm or reply with an offer and i will get back to you asap. I would like to let this go fast because i need it to rebuild my new car.

is it still for sale?

jayar10@GMAIL.COM

-jayar

is it still for sale?

jayar10@GMAIL.COM

-jayar

yea i still have it

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...