Add The Oem Navi And Backup Cam To My Is350

I have a 2008 IS350 without the navigation package.

I want asking everybody is it possible to add these things to my non-nav IS350? They must the OEM...help..!

OEM Nav and camera are available ;)

I want asking everybody is it possible to add these things to my non-nav IS350? They must the OEM...help..!

OEM Nav and camera are available ;)

I think the navigation is available. But how to install the backup cam to the trunk?

Possible--and expensive, especially if you aren't DIY. Might as well just trade for one with nav--it would be cheaper.

But--there's a sticky on the DIY in Club Lexus forums showing how to do it.

Possible--and expensive, especially if you aren't DIY. Might as well just trade for one with nav--it would be cheaper.

But--there's a sticky on the DIY in Club Lexus forums showing how to do it.

Is it very diffcult?should i change the trunk for install the backup cam?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I thought about doing the same for my IS 250 (2006). The price for the equipment off eBay is about 3 grand. My son could do the work, no problem. He installs audio and video equiment in cars for a living. He even said it would not be difficult. But the cost drove me away.

• 2 weeks later...

• 6 months later...
is it possible to install oem navi, back up cam, bluetooth to a 07 is250?

Yes, PM me or leave your email B)

dcfish....I too have an 07 IS250 and would like to add oem navi, backup cam and bluetooth. I would greatly appreciate an email with information.

thehick@frontiernet.net Thanks

• 1 month later...

Yea I have been looking for the same thing on ebay but it was about 3g's for the cheapest but all I want is the mounting ring to relocate all the buttons and I was going to put a after market Alpine in mine , its a pretty easy job.

There is a better option now:

http://flyaudio.us/flagship-products/65-for-lexus/163-flyaudio-gps-dvd-for-lexus-is350250-06-07-08-e8039navi-1

• 9 years later...

So I read in another forum that I would have get 90% of my products from ebay, and so I found this product:

Nav system

but i'm having a difficult time finding a backup camera kit. Does anyone have any update or recommendations for 2011 250?