All Lexus Rx330 Owners

sonup2000

All rx330 owners and waiting owners Please Help. I am sure lot of other people have the same question but affraid to ask. I am looking to buy the new rx330 , I have checked out few dealers but they all are giving me diffrent price. I was just wondering if you can post your final price of rx330 . I hope I am not breaking any forum rules.

Please indicate your optional package(AWD, FWD, Navagation w/ backup cam, rear DVD entertainment, sunroof etc).

Thanks in advance

Problem is the price is really dependent on the area you're shopping in. Especially in the winter with an AWD vehicle...

Check out www.edmunds.com they have a true market value feature, take 1-2k off of that and you'll have what they sell for HERE, but we have 6 dealerships within 20 miles so they really compete for customers. Great for the Lexus customer. Where are you located?

Problem is the price is really dependent on the area you're shopping in. Especially in the winter with an AWD vehicle...

Check out www.edmunds.com they have a true market value feature, take 1-2k off of that and you'll have what they sell for HERE, but we have 6 dealerships within 20 miles so they really compete for customers. Great for the Lexus customer. Where are you located?

i am in long island , ny.

Received my rx330 mid Dec.

Has factory prem + package, nav with camera, premium stereo 6 cd changer , factory entertainment system with two IR headsets+inverter, sun roof, 18' Michelin tires. HID Lights, auto windshield wipers, auto rear hatch.

HD Battery, trans cooler, extra full wood trim, driver and passenger windows tinted,

door and wheel bumper trim package, pinstripe, rear waag bumper guard, tube steps. cellport phone system. $45,500

Jerry - Your car sounds nice. Can you post a pic or link? I haven't seen the Waag or tube steps on an RX330. BTW, is the cellport phone a Lexus option? How does it work? Thanks, SDGuy

$42,730 in December 2002

- Mark Levinson/Nav package (includes back up camera)

- Rear Seat Entertainment

- 18" rims/AWD

- Heated Seats w/ Rain Sensing Wipers and Headlamp washers

- Transmission Cooler, Heavy Duty Alternator and Radiator

Thanks for posting the pics and the cellport link.

Jerry, your car is very sharp indeed. Now I want a pic of your IC756Pro mounted in your dash! What kind of antenna is that on your back lid? 73, SDGuy

Jerry, very cool. Is that is a full wood kit you have there?

Sorry to others for being so far off topic. I've got a IC746 and Cushcraft R8 at the house, but nothing in the car. You must know your stuff if you can work on the current Icoms - quite an exercise in miniaturization. The last radios I could repair were Heathkits :) SDGuy.

Yes full woodkit plus some extra's the dealer does not install.

The kit is from Sherwood.

My only real complaint is the gas mileage, moving 4,000 lbs around with a 6 costs gas.

On the raod it'a accetable, around town, drivomg like granny it hurts...

But that's the price to pay for a SUV.

I really enjoyed my 02 ES300 though

All rx330 owners and waiting owners Please Help. I am sure lot of other people have the same question but affraid to ask. I am looking to buy the new rx330 , I have checked out few dealers but they all are giving me diffrent price. I was just wondering if you can post your final price of rx330 . I hope I am not breaking any forum rules.

Please indicate your optional package(AWD, FWD, Navagation w/ backup cam, rear DVD entertainment, sunroof etc).

Thanks in advance

2004 rx330 with awd,nav. with backup cam heated two front seat, 18"wheel, auto winshield,hid light, towing package, security wheel lock, sunroof all the good stuff for $45,000 even. :cheers: last Nov.

JUST ordered my 330 today. My 2000 RX 300 was totaled by an 80+ year old granny who ran a red at 60mph. It did what it was supposed to do (fold), but boy do I miss it, it really was super smooth.

Anyway, as I wipe a tear, ordered a Neptune Blue Mica, with Ivory leather, "C" package LESS the Mark Levinson sound system that is (has Navigation, wood trim, etc)....dont panic, doing Tweeter for sound and entertainment system v. Lexus.

Hey, has anyone here used Tweeter?

Fellow shoppers, did we all duly notice that these puppies cannot be found anywhere to buy right off the lot? What the heck is up with that :censored: ? And, I noticed that they were only being made in Canada as well (I SURE hope and pray this is as sound as my old 2000 RX300 which hailed from assembly in Japan.) :(

Got a price of $41,491, which hopefully isnt too bad (my own credit union couldn't beat the price I got on my own, but did beat the Lexus financing, so not a total loss.) Went to three states to price out, and apparently, this is the best I could do in the NJ/PA/DE areas.

All you 330'ers, please let me know how you like your utes.

Regards!

Why are northeasters being screwed by Lexus dealers in v. Cali prices? Arent emission standards more restrictive there/thus more equipment to control same?

Frankly its f'ed up that we all pay 4-6k more for the same car as our west coast counter parts.

Any one?

300gone330

JUST ordered my 330 today. My 2000 RX 300 was totaled by an 80+ year old granny who ran a red at 60mph. It did what it was supposed to do (fold), but boy do I miss it, it really was super smooth.

Anyway, as I wipe a tear, ordered a Neptune Blue Mica, with Ivory leather, "C" package LESS the Mark Levinson sound system that is (has Navigation, wood trim, etc)....dont panic, doing Tweeter for sound and entertainment system v. Lexus.

Hey, has anyone here used Tweeter?

Fellow shoppers, did we all duly notice that these puppies cannot be found anywhere to buy right off the lot? What the heck is up with that :censored: ? And, I noticed that they were only being made in Canada as well (I SURE hope and pray this is as sound as my old 2000 RX300 which hailed from assembly in Japan.) :(

Got a price of $41,491, which hopefully isnt too bad (my own credit union couldn't beat the price I got on my own, but did beat the Lexus financing, so not a total loss.) Went to three states to price out, and apparently, this is the best I could do in the NJ/PA/DE areas.

All you 330'ers, please let me know how you like your utes.

Regards!

hey "300gone330 "

you did tell us what features you got on ur ne rx330 (AWD, nav, Rean Entetc..)

Sure wish that they had offered the lovely garnet color of Steve's car on the RX 330...was admiring it in the showroom (guess they wont offer it til 2006 or so, in an attempt to get us to trade in/upgrade.)

300gone330

For some reason the Black Garnet ONLY comes on the ES, I dont know why. The LS and GS have a color called "Black Cherry" which isn't as attractive (its too purple). I don't get it, its a beautiful color and I get LOTS of compliments on it...

Have you seen the Black Forest Pearl on the RX? That would be my choice.

Navigation with back up camera, premium plus package, Wood trim (incl steering wheel and shift knob), power rear hatch, roof rack/rails, 18 inch wheels, AWD, HID head lamps, leather, in Neptune Blue Mica/Ivory interior.

Believe thats it. :D

Bought my FWD Silver/Gray RX330 back in early November. Sticker was $46,198 with the following:

Mark Levinson Stereo/Navigation Package/Rear Camera

DVD Rear Seat Entertainment system

Heated Seats/Rain Sensing Wipers

18" Wheels

HID Headlamps

Wood Steering Wheel/Shift Knob

Wheel Locks/Cargo Mat

Moonroof

Black Pearl Emblems (way overpriced, not one of my personal choices in options but they do look good and got them at dealer cost)

Final price was $42,740. Probably could have negotiated a better deal if I waited until December but needed the car. I'm in SOCAL so could have gone either AWD or FWD, not that big a deal and dealer had FWD in stock. Also in Cali, paid about $3000 in sales tax and $900 in license/registration. So add about $4000 for my out the door price. I think that's where CA residents payback----tax and registration fees!