Jdiscovering Recently Bought Ls 400

allegoric1

Two issues one that baffles, one the (smoking) I think I know or have an opinion, valve seats/guides, needs a valve job.

1. Why does it smoke when first starting in the morning and then fine all day< blue/black smoke and it had trouble passing smog, the NOX was high and just replaced EGR valve beforehand.

2. I have two lights both square one on the left in red, one on the right in yellow and both come on and off saying front radar, and rear radar, I can't find this anywhere.

I am not looking for a "dispatch" to another link, but perhaps someone to work through the issue I am having in a direct Q & A, car has 200K.

Are you saying that you aren't willing to follow a link to another thread that answers one of your questions? I don't think I will be responding to any of your questions in the future.

I am not looking for a "dispatch" to another link, but perhaps someone to work through the issue I am having in a direct Q & A, car has 200K.

Are you saying that you aren't willing to follow a link to another thread that answers one of your questions? I don't think I will be responding to any of your questions in the future.

What I am looking for is someone else currently with the same issue that has a resolution, I have searched forums, giving me a link is like saying, I don't know, but try this I'm busy.

1. blue smoke is burning oil. black smoke is too much fuel.

2. Much more detail on your vehicle, and "lights" is needed..

guess you did not read the question

Guess you didn't read his reply. Nowhere have you indicated the year of your car (should be in your profile - what, are we suppose to guess?) or what lights you're referning to.

What I am looking for is someone else currently with the same issue that has a resolution, I have searched forums,

You obviously need to improve your search technique. The smoke prob you're describing is one of the most common and there are tons of threads on this.

What I am looking for is someone else currently with the same issue that has a resolution, I have searched forums, giving me a link is like saying, I don't know, but try this I'm busy.

My friend, this attitude will not get you much help I'm afraid. Need to improve your technique here as well.

Your statements on posts 4, 5, and 6 are not really conducive to getting the good folks on this board to answer you. And complaining about those that refer you to search previous threads and implying that they are lazy isn't going to help at all.

You're welcome to look all you want for what you need. Demanding a certain level of experience for your needs on the part of the responder, is presumptuous at best.

This ain't a Pontiac Firebird board, it's a Lexus board. Big difference.

Why don't people reply on the hard questions?

In addition to what the others have said, you have to have patience. This is a long weekend for some so it could take a few days before someone posts with a a useful answer.

However, 1990LS400 replied with a great link. After you've been around for a while you'll realize that the answer for what you're looking for is in another thread, no need to reinvent the wheel as it were. It takes work to 1) find the thread with the answer, 2) copy the link, and 3) include it in their reply to you. So a link to another thread is anything but being "too busy".

Wow, you've only been here a week and are already *BLEEP*ing people off, not a good start my friend.

Blue smoke, could be power steering fluid being drawn into your manifold from the vacuum hose from under your power steering pump. My 90 did this and replacing the Air Control Valve got rid of the smoke. Check your PS fluid level, if it's going down, that could be your cause.

I'm too busy so.... http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...?showtopic=6583 ;)

Why don't people reply on the hard questions?

In addition to what the others have said, you have to have patience. This is a long weekend for some so it could take a few days before someone posts with a a useful answer.

However, 1990LS400 replied with a great link. After you've been around for a while you'll realize that the answer for what you're looking for is in another thread, no need to reinvent the wheel as it were. It takes work to 1) find the thread with the answer, 2) copy the link, and 3) include it in their reply to you. So a link to another thread is anything but being "too busy".

Wow, you've only been here a week and are already *BLEEP*ing people off, not a good start my friend.

Blue smoke, could be power steering fluid being drawn into your manifold from the vacuum hose from under your power steering pump. My 90 did this and replacing the Air Control Valve got rid of the smoke. Check your PS fluid level, if it's going down, that could be your cause.

I'm too busy so.... http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...?showtopic=6583 ;)

That was my guess most recently, power steering, thanks, right to the point!