How Can I Bypass The Nav?

pdpham

Hi guys,

I have 2007 ES 350. My NAV address is gray out while I'm driving. Is there a solution how to overdrive the NAV system to remove gray out while I'm driving?? Any ideas will help alot.

Info me the email if you have good though sportdss@yahoo.com

Thank you guys,

Dinhpk

Hi guys,

I have 2007 ES 350. My NAV address is gray out while I'm driving. Is there a solution how to overdrive the NAV system to remove gray out while I'm driving?? Any ideas will help alot.

Thank you guys,

Dinhpk

Use the search function in this forum and you should find it (use Navigation Bypass or something with more than 4 letters). I remember reading that in the 07 ES you can hit the screen in certain places everytime you start the car to do it. I have an 08 and I can't do this or no one has figured it out yet for the 08 (without breaking a bunch of connectors which will void the warranty). Good luck in finding it.

Hi guys,

Thank you guys,

Dinhpk

Use the search function in this forum and you should find it (use Navigation Bypass or something with more than 4 letters). I remember reading that in the 07 ES you can hit the screen in certain places everytime you start the car to do it. I have an 08 and I can't do this or no one has figured it out yet for the 08 (without breaking a bunch of connectors which will void the warranty). Good luck in finding it.

Hey JTG,

We answered good old dinhpk in one of his other duplicate posts. :)

For you though JTG, you can make yourself what is called a hybrid disc. If you use your data disc and make a copy of it replacing the LOADING.KWI from Gen 5 version 5.1 or earlier, you will be able to bypass your system like the good old days. A quick search on Hybrid navigation should get you a couple options with more info if you are interested.

:cheers: