Airbag Warning Light Blinking

I have a 2001 GS300 and about three weeks ago my Airbag Warning Light started blinking for no reason and after no maintenance was performed. I read some of the forums and tried the "jiggle the wires" solution with no luck. Yesterday while doing an oil change at Toyota I had the codes read and was surprised to see "several" codes were in. They were: B0112, B0117, B1162 and B1167. All these codes were essentially for circuit grounds. Is it possible that I have this many grounds at once or could it be some kind of ECM fault.

I might add that I live in Ontario, Canada and these codes did come in while we were having a real cold snap. We've since had some mild above freezing weather but that didn't seem to help, but I could still have some moisture problems. Any insight you could give or experiences to share on similar problems like this would be greatly appreciated.

I have a 2001 GS300 and about three weeks ago my Airbag Warning Light started blinking for no reason and after no maintenance was performed. I read some of the forums and tried the "jiggle the wires" solution with no luck. Yesterday while doing an oil change at Toyota I had the codes read and was surprised to see "several" codes were in. They were: B0112, B0117, B1162 and B1167. All these codes were essentially for circuit grounds. Is it possible that I have this many grounds at once or could it be some kind of ECM fault.

I might add that I live in Ontario, Canada and these codes did come in while we were having a real cold snap. We've since had some mild above freezing weather but that didn't seem to help, but I could still have some moisture problems. Any insight you could give or experiences to share on similar problems like this would be greatly appreciated.

nething on the airbag system i typically let the dealer do as i dont like messing with airbags....thats just my $0.02 but if you wanting to mess with it. my buddy did his on his IS and these are the links he said he used

http://www.bahamutcars.com/workshop/IS_98-...e/m_di_0337.pdf

http://my.is/forums/f115/code-32-abs-light-273320/

good luck. my suggestion is to take it to dealer and see what they say! airbags just one thing i wont mess with

Thanks for the links sakataj. I hear you with regards to airbag systems so I don't think I'll try too much. Once the weather gets a little warmer around here, I'll probably remove the module and check all the connections to see if I can clear the ground.

Thanks for the links sakataj. I hear you with regards to airbag systems so I don't think I'll try too much. Once the weather gets a little warmer around here, I'll probably remove the module and check all the connections to see if I can clear the ground.

your welcome and goodluck