1993 Leus Sc400 Parting Out Or Buy Whole Car

dglsc400

I recently wrecked my SC400 and decided to get something else instead of fix it beacause Lexus parts are expensive and my insurance wouldnt cover it. :(

It is still drivable, the body is just sittin on the passenger side tire a little, and the power steering hose was torn. Engine still is in great condition.

I know its hard to get good money for a wrecked car so tell me what you would pay for the whole car, or I may just part it out.

Im located in Memphis, Tn so the closer the better.

Its got around 17x,xxx miles and runs great I will definitly miss her.

11b8dqg.jpg

2rcwxh0.jpg

16kpfzr.jpg

20pyl41.jpg

2hnz9rp.jpg

dglsc400, You would get more money parting out and ship most, if not all parts to customers. A process that takes a lot of time. If you want to sell the car salvaged, try posting a add on this site... get more offers.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/lexus-vehi...lassifieds-154/

If you decide parting out, how much for the front lip (black strip) on the front fender? Shipping to Maryland 20708.

I just decided to join this club today for another front end issue that I am having with my 93 lexus sc400 and I live in Bartlett, TN. How odd, I really hope you don't sell this as is because I may be interested in some things on it. I need tires and yours look much better than what I've got. Also, does the CD changer work in the trunk? Have you broken your antenna mast as most people with this car seem to have done? What part of Memphis do you live? I'd like to see it. I'm in north Bartlett.

I recently wrecked my SC400 and decided to get something else instead of fix it beacause Lexus parts are expensive and my insurance wouldnt cover it. :(

It is still drivable, the body is just sittin on the passenger side tire a little, and the power steering hose was torn. Engine still is in great condition.

I know its hard to get good money for a wrecked car so tell me what you would pay for the whole car, or I may just part it out.

Im located in Memphis, Tn so the closer the better.

Its got around 17x,xxx miles and runs great I will definitly miss her.

11b8dqg.jpg

2rcwxh0.jpg

16kpfzr.jpg

20pyl41.jpg

2hnz9rp.jpg

if you decide to part out. what color is the interior? i need a tan pass door panel.

how much? send pm please

Hello, I would love to buy your Nakamichi Amplifier. Please let me know if you would like to sell

I'm a member of club lexus. Sorry for no post.

I'm interested in front chin spoiler. I can pay today. I would need it shipped to Aurora, CO.

I can give you my phone number if you pm. I tried to pm you but I think lack of post, it didn't work.

Hello, I would love to buy your Nakamichi Amplifier. Please let me know if you would like to sell

BrownTownRM, This Sc vendor has the Nak-amp. See if you can talk him down in price. He is having a recession sale.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc400-300-...fs-nak-amp.html

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc400-300-...ssion-sale.html

I would be intersted in the side plastic trim on the lower part of both front seats. Dont matter what color, as long as they are not cracked or broken anywhere. I am in Athens, AL 35613, near Huntsville, AL. I also dont need the seat slide controls, just the lower panels, both seats. Thanks

Intrested in several parts, Headlights fuse box, Wiring harness, internal driver side fender wall, Driverside lights, Internal framing for bumper assembly,

Did the airbbags go durring this unfortunate incedent? Those and the wiring for the airbags. I live about four hours but would make the trip for the right parts and price