Wheel Offset

camlex

This link might be of help cam...

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=23887

Many 'Toyota' wheels should be plug & play & have the +45 offset as well.

Hi all, new to the forum and looking forward to buying a new to me used 2005 ES330.

Since we have alot of snow in Toronto, Canada; I prefer to have a set of snow tires for the winter because of safety, better traction. I already have a set of 15" snow tires, so I am hoping to be able to use these on the future ES.

Could someone verify if 15" rims from Toyota Camry (all models) 1992-up (5x114.3mm / 12x1.5 Lug-nut / 60.06mm Bore) will fit 2005 Lexus ES330?

I don't know if the following info from the link above is still correct since it was last updated in 2005:

Lexus ES300 1992-up (5x114.3mm / 12x1.5 Lug-nut / 60.10mm Bore) .

What difference does a 60.06mm bore vs 60.10mm bore make???

Thanks in advance !

Hi all, new to the forum and looking forward to buying a new to me used 2005 ES330.

Since we have alot of snow in Toronto, Canada; I prefer to have a set of snow tires for the winter because of safety, better traction. I already have a set of 15" snow tires, so I am hoping to be able to use these on the future ES.

Could someone verify if 15" rims from Toyota Camry (all models) 1992-up (5x114.3mm / 12x1.5 Lug-nut / 60.06mm Bore) will fit 2005 Lexus ES330?

I don't know if the following info from the link above is still correct since it was last updated in 2005:

Lexus ES300 1992-up (5x114.3mm / 12x1.5 Lug-nut / 60.10mm Bore) .

What difference does a 60.06mm bore vs 60.10mm bore make???

Thanks in advance !

Welcome to LOC 124....nice to see another fellow Torontonian on the forum (although I now reside in St. Thomas, Ontario). I will be able to help you with your 2005 ES 330 search just so you know (I own the same car)......I have several excellent Lexus contacts so let me know before you buy (send me a PM of what exactly what your looking for). There is a good selection currently.

Your 15" wheels should fit.....however as Steviej mentioned in another thread.....they might look small on the vehicle. I just bought a set of winter tires (Toyo Garit KX in the OE 215 55 17 size & a set of OE 17" alloys). One suggestion I have is to possibly sell your 15" wheels & tires on say Kijiji (you will get alot of hits if they are priced right) and find yourself a second set of 17 wheels for a set of 17" winter tires (which I can also help you with). Something to think about. But good winter tires do make a huge difference with the ES compared to all seasons.

:cheers: