New Rims On 97 Es300

Lexodus

Here are a few pics of my new rims on my ES300 (technically my wife's car now), the rims are 17x7 and came off a 2007 ES350 that upgraded to bigger wheels. Until this week they had the stock chrome 5 spoke 15'' wheels, but the chrome was corroding after 12 years plus I needed new tires anyway. It was cloudy and getting late in the evening so they are not the best pics but I had to post something up.

100_1089.jpg

100_1092.jpg

Here is a pic of my S2000 for fun!

100_1093.jpg

The rims look great! The 17's are actually a perfect fit to the tire well. Very nice job. I think it makes the car look a bit more classy, and upscale.

The rims look great! The 17's are actually a perfect fit to the tire well. Very nice job. I think it makes the car look a bit more classy, and upscale.
Wheels on the Es and S2k are very similar! haha.

The 17"s look great on the ES!

17''s are perfect for this car - I've had tons of compliments from friends and neighbors!

Yes both my s2k and my (wife's) ES have 17'' 10-Spoke wheels... what can I say, I like the look!

Thanks for the compliments!!!

• 4 months later...
Nice ES I have an 97' also. 17's are great not to big where the ride becomes hard like a sports car. Check out my ES300 on 17's.post-83947-1235371740_thumb.jpgpost-83947-1235372095_thumb.jpg

Yours looks great. I have a 98 ES300 and want to get some rims on it. I was wanting something that fits the wheel well nice and large without making my car ride rough. or having to get it lifted. Now I'm really re-thinking the 20's I was looking at.