Cd Database Update

I have a '07 460L & want to update the CDDB & had hoped it would be available with the latest map update. Unfortunately I do not see any mention of a CDDB update included. Does anyone know of an update available or when one might become available?

I don't know if you can update the HDD system with the DVD. I think the dealer has to do it. When I was playing around with the HDD nav system a couple years ago I found a CDDB update option; I'm guessing the dealer can update that at the same time they do the nav.

CDDB (GraceNotes) is a free quarterly update from your dealer as long as your car is under the Original 48 mo. Lexus Warranty. Only your dealer can do it. You can update anytime, and is not related to the NAV updates.

See this link: http://www.lambros.net/LexusTechInfo/2007LS/L-SB-0046-08.pdf

CDDB (GraceNotes) is a free quarterly update from your dealer as long as your car is under the Original 48 mo. Lexus Warranty. Only your dealer can do it. You can update anytime, and is not related to the NAV updates.

See this link: http://www.lambros.net/LexusTechInfo/2007LS/L-SB-0046-08.pdf

Thank you VERY much! Last time I took my car in for service, the gentleman didn't know what I was talking about. I will ask about this when setting up my next service and bring along this document if needed. Thanks again.