Lexus Scandal: Toyota Lies To Customers To Make Benefit For Is350

So I 0-60 my car today and I did it in 7.1 seconds. This was on a straight road of course. That's A LOT faster than the 7.9 sec toyota claims

So IMO toyota is trying to make people believe that the IS250 is slower than it really is so that folks waste their money on the 350.

What a joke. So glad I now know the truth.

or maybe the OP is continuing a streak of borderline troll threads to just get reactions out of people? if you are so troubled with your 250 purchase, just get rid of it and buy something you actually like. life is too short to complain about everything or try and over analyze things. seriously.

So I 0-60 my car today and I did it in 7.1 seconds. This was on a straight road of course. That's A LOT faster than the 7.9 sec toyota claims

So IMO toyota is trying to make people believe that the IS250 is slower than it really is so that folks waste their money on the 350.

Great, that's the business logic of our future generation? No wonder we're in soo much financial trouble. post-42851-1233720681.gif

Ugh. Why do I read ANYTHING started by the OP?

Just by a REAL fast car and be done with it. Maybe a Nissan GT-R will suit you? Or will you want to debadge it too? Trouble with the "R" maybe?

The truth seeker is on to a scandal all right! Save us truth seeker!!!

You, young man, need to knock of the senseless crap in this forum. Look up sales and production figures. I'm locking this and will continue to lock any further garbage.

:angry: