Does Anyone Need A Replacement Antenna Mast?

BillyShaft

UPDATE: The mast has found a new home! Sorry I only had the one :(

Hey RX300 owners!

Before we sold our 2003 RX300, I had noticed that the antenna mast was making crunchy noises when going up and down.

That said, I ordered a new mast from eBay and before it could arrive, I sold my RX.

So...I have a new-in-the-package OEM style mast if anyone needs it.

I will let an RX300-owning LOC member with >50 posts and >1 month registered have it for $10.

$10 will basically let me ship it Priority Mail to you and allow me to buy a McDouble-Cheeseburger and small fries for the trip home.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested and in need of an antenna mast!

Hey RX300 owners!

Before we sold our 2003 RX300, I had noticed that the antenna mast was making crunchy noises when going up and down.

That said, I ordered a new mast from eBay and before it could arrive, I sold my RX.

So...I have a new-in-the-package OEM style mast if anyone needs it.

I will let an RX300-owning LOC member with >50 posts and >1 month registered have it for $10. That basically will let me ship it Priority Mail to you without coming out of my own pocket.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested and in need of an antenna mast.

My RX300's antenna is also beginning to make 'crunchy' noise when retracting. If the antenna is still available, I would be glad to accept your kind offer. [Don't know how to 'PM']. You can let me know at pjc819@yahoo.com, and I'll send you the $10.

Tks!