I Am Sick Of My Is"250"

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meanwhile, until your "thang" gets "wet"...back to the original topic:

have you decided what to do with the "2"? are you going to take the emblems off?

from a previous thread of yours: http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...c=53048&hl=

it sounds like you already removed and lost the emblems. so, did you buy them again, put them on, decide you hated the "2", and then forget how to remove them again?

have you decided what to do with the "2"? are you going to take the emblems off?

from a previous thread of yours: http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...c=53048&hl=

it sounds like you already removed and lost the emblems. so, did you buy them again, put them on, decide you hated the "2", and then forget how to remove them again?

hahaha damn.... :lol:

Uh oh, someone just got busted!! post-42851-1233720212.gif

LOL

HOOOOOLY crap!!

I never took the 250 off. That's nuts!!

I think I said that bc I KNEW I'd get loads of garbage if I said I hated the 2 so I just skipped all the drama so I can find a place that sold IS300 or other lettering.

Thats nuts though. I guess you can call me a flip flop now but I ain't no liberal let me make myself clear.

But yea I flip flopped.

Here, just paint it up like this :post-42851-1233754381_thumb.jpg so when you drive around town everyone will think your really fast, and oh so uber cool!

Here, just paint it up like this :post-42851-1233754381_thumb.jpg so when you drive around town everyone will think your really fast, and oh so uber cool!

Hey, I don't like the numbers 3 or 7 either :chairshot: :chairshot: :censored:

well the three I thought was the established "ok" number, I guess I can understand the dislike of the seven, as that would require using the other hand to count that high, so maybe to keep it simple just make it "33". post-42851-1233755311.gif

well the three I thought was the established "ok" number, I guess I can understand the dislike of the seven, as that would require using the other hand to count that high, so maybe to keep it simple just make it "33". post-42851-1233755311.gif

Maybe if the numbers were reversed :wacko::wacko::wacko:

I don't understand why my other post got locked...I'm doing 7.1 and they said 7.9

Why would they do that??

Here you go... It is supposed to be able to unlock anything ;) Lucky for you your time wasn't 7.2 :lol::lol::lol:

BA-004.jpg

I don't understand why my other post got locked...I'm doing 7.1 and they said 7.9

Why would they do that??

Seriously Ris, I think you have annoyed the management. They are pretty hands-off on this forum and to see one get active is not a good sign.

I don't speak for management, but I think if it were me I would take the hint and I would tread lightly for a bit.

I think that the backlash may be because your posts are contradictory (I removed my badges, what should I do?/How do I remove my badges?) and a little over the top (The Lexus scandal/they overrated my 0-60 times/I hate the number two).

This is just one guy's opinion, and I only give it because you asked.

Why would they do that??

Just to answer the question, many if not all manufacturers underrate their vehicles in published performance stats.

This makes sense from a legal stand-point. If a manufacturer said you could do 0-60 in 7.1 seconds (at the track, with a professional driver) and you could only do 7.9, people would sue them for overrating performance.

No one in their right mind finds themselves insulted that their vehicle performs better than published stats.

Even Corvette in the 60's was underrated in published horsepower. I believe the 427ci motor was rated at 450HP, but they would dyno straight off the dealer showroom at over 500HP without being specially tuned or anything.

Why would they do that??

I did not lock your thread, but I will explain it to you.

Because your childish rantings are annoying, they stir up trouble, and everyone is tired of them.

This forum is not here for your little pretend games, lying saying that you took the emblems off to "trick" us into telling you where you can buy IS300 emblems, all the whining you've done before this about seats and lies, etc. This isn't junior high, if you can't conduct yourself like an adult we don't want you here.

You're a troll, and we don't allow trolls here.

So knock it off, or we're going to show you the door. One word, one bleeped out name you call me or anyone else, one more flamebait thread, and you're done.

Why would they do that??

Because your childish rantings are annoying, they stir up trouble, and everyone is tired of them.

This forum is not here for your little pretend games, lying saying that you took the emblems off to "trick" us into telling you where you can buy IS300 emblems, all the whining you've done before this about seats and lies, etc. This isn't junior high, if you can't conduct yourself like an adult we don't want you here.

So knock it off, or we're going to show you the door. One word, one bleeped out name you call me or anyone else, one more flamebait thread, and you're done.

Hahahaha this forum is as good as dead anyway. It takes forever for anyone to respond and ya usually get 2 replies anyway. I'm the only reason why this forum gets any traffic.

I gave y'all about 1000 views and 60 some replies in like 2 days for a COMPLETELY LEGIT question.

Thanks to all that helped me on here and F all the "management" haha yeah that's right

Why would they do that??

Hahahaha this forum is as good as dead anyway. It takes forever for anyone to respond and ya usually get 2 replies anyway. I'm the only reason why this forum gets any traffic.

I gave y'all about 1000 views and 60 some replies in like 2 days for a COMPLETELY LEGIT question.

Thanks to all that helped me on here and F all the "management" haha yeah that's right

In before the Lock/Ban!

RIP Bro...

Banned.

If you think it will be any different at CL you're mistaken, we're a lot more permissive than they are.

We also talk with each other...I'm sending Dave (CL's administrator) your IP address and name now and letting him know what caused us to ban you here. So...you might not have a whole lot of luck there either.