I Am Sick Of My Is"250"

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 on any car would annoy me. Maybe IS T would be good EXCEPT the is IS NOT turbo

Is it?

Buy the Fsport intake from Westminster and take the free badge and put that in place of the IS250 badge

ef189117.jpg

I put mine below the IS350 because I'm not the least bit embarrassed it's not a ISF.

Japanese writing on a Mustang??? HAHAHHAHAHA LOLILOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

"uh...it came with it...". WHAT A JOKE!!!

That's like me putting a hemi badge on a PRIUS LOLILOLIMILOLOL

Could you remove the location from your profile? Most of us other Alabama owners are becoming somewhat embarrassed.

Buy the Fsport intake from Westminster and take the free badge and put that in place of the IS250 badge

I put mine below the IS350 because I'm not the least bit embarrassed it's not a ISF.

Um, I'm sorry bartkat, but no "good ideas" are allowed in this thread...

:lol:

actually, that badge idea is very cool as a replacement...

ef189117.jpg

Um, I'm sorry bartkat, but no "good ideas" are allowed in this thread...

:lol:

actually, that badge idea is very cool as a replacement...

My bad.

:censored:

You're so full of it. Now you're saying it has nothing to do with the perception of the model being a 250, its that you don't like the number 2?!?

I'll refer everyone to this guy's original post:

I really hate the "250" number on the back of the car. It makes the car sound so cheap. That 2 really really bugs me. It reminds of the entry level ES250 from WAY back in the day. The fact that the IS is entry level doesn't bother me. The NUMBER bothers me it just sounds so low like a two series car. UGH!

You said you were going to man up, thats not manning up...

YOU ************!!!!

That's not what I'm saying. ****! I don't care if it says IS 100 I JUST HATE THE 2!

Now I suggest you tell me how to take it off instead making dumb suggestions. AMG is for Mercedes DUH!

Hmm...trying to figure out what is a 12 letter word that would get censored by the board...oh, I get it. Rude, man...

Usually taking off badges is easier when it is warm. If you live in the tundra, I would wait until the thaw.

Assuming the badges use a doublesided foam tape like most manufacturers use, I have removed BMW badges using a hairdryer to warm it up to get the stickem soft, and then use dental floss to saw the badge off there. Afterwards, hair dryer and fingers/fingernails to get the residue off followed by a thorough cleaning and waxing.

Good luck...deep breath...show some love for the "2s" in the world.:pirate:

EDIT: Darnit IS250Rookie! Apparently you type faster than I do! :cries:

I'm glad i'm not the rudest!!

Ok ok I just got SUPER mad that judged me like that. Like I said I don't care if it says IS100 I just hate the 2. I'm not trying to put a higher number so people will think better of me. I don't care about that ****.

Ok so I might just remove the 250 and put the IS in the 5 and 0 spot.

Are you sure the goo stuff won't hurt the paint?

Have a laugh... Instead of IS, put on "ISN'T"

I'll be the only useful person here. :)

No it doesn't hurt the paint. I did it to remove the Dealership badge(it was out of metal) and then made it into a fridge magnet - it says Prestige :)

I'll be the only useful person here. :)

No it doesn't hurt the paint. I did it to remove the Dealership badge(it was out of metal) and then made it into a fridge magnet - it says Prestige :)

Ok cool. Thanks.

Japanese writing on a Mustang??? HAHAHHAHAHA LOLILOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

"uh...it came with it...". WHAT A JOKE!!!

That's like me putting a hemi badge on a PRIUS LOLILOLIMILOLOL

Could you remove the location from your profile? Most of us other Alabama owners are becoming somewhat embarrassed.

Rotorary engine with pistons???? :o :huh: <_<

I think ri*!Removed!*hen7 is for real!! :o

bartkat..... remember, if it weren't for guys like that, you wouldn't look so smart!! :lol:

Hey ri..... I have to hand it to you, I cannot resist reading your posts!! :wacko::cheers: