2007 toronto meet thread

So far i have not seen a es350 show up to the meets yet it is mainly IS300/350's as well as my LS that are there.

The Mississauga meets are held at the Krispy Kreme located at Britannia and Mavis by the 401 at 8pm.

Feel free to drop by if you are in town .

Alright the weather is not raining and is somewhat warm for Saturday's meet. It is at 8 at Krispey Kreme in Mississauga.

At 10-11 we will drive across the street to Casey's for buy one get one free appetizers at the bar.

See you there.

• 2 weeks later...

The meet is tomorrow night at 8pm Tim Horton's parking lot . It is located Kennedy and 401 behind the Rona.

For all those interested there is a pre meet at 5pm Yonge and Elgin Mills at All Stars for some amazing wings.

Map for tim's

map_richmondhill.gif

http://www.allstarwingsandribs.com/home.asp

On Saturday May 12 we will be meeting at 4pm before our usual time of 8pm. The normal meet will still happen afterwards with hopefully a nice cruise for rolling shots for those who are not able to make it out early or missed this thread.

Dent clinic in Mississauga will be hosting our event next Saturday . If you ever wanted to see a paintless dent repair done in person well this is the event for you. If you have a dent or a few and want to get them out ,this event is for your. If you only have $100 in your pocket and have 6 dents and know it will cost a few hundred to fix ,then this event is for YOU.

T who owns this location is giving us an amazing deal for $100 to take out all the dings and dents on your car. Their will be some limitation such as being larger than a dollar but will still be around the same price. This is not per dent but the vehicle. Normal pricing is $150 for the first and 75-100 for each additional.This is not his normal pricing and will not be available other than this day.

I will be taking appointments from 12pm on Saturday and anyone else interested can get fit in as the day goes along. "T" will be providing the pizza for the day as well.

Come out and get your car ready for summer being dent free.

He is located here in Mississauga

2465 Dunwin Dr Mississauga, ON

Mississauga, ON - Yahoo! Maps

See you there and let me know if you want to set an appointment.

• 1 month later...

This weekends (1380 Matheson Blvd. E. Unit 5 , Mississauga, Ontario) West end

directions

http://www.tires23.com/images/map.JPG

Saturday 9th meet is at tires23.com located http://tires23.com/index.html.

It will start at 4pm .

If you have any dents let me know ahead of time and i will schedule an exact time for them to be looked at as long as the weather is good.

See you there.

• 1 month later...

I am currently looking to see what interests the members for further opportunities to have meets at different locations around the GTA.

Dyno sessions

detailing/cleaning/paint maintenance clinics

performance shops

go karting

golfing/driving range

just hang out at Tim Horton's

BBQ

3-5 hour cruise outside the GTA

more dent clinics

bumper blending

body shops

and anything else you can think of

Look forward to the feedback.Thanks

BTW the east end meet is this Saturday @8pm

• 1 month later...

On the Saturday 29th i am getting together some of the western NY lexus members and about 15 cars from the GTA first.

If you want to come down for the drive and lunch/dinner let me know as it is limited parking for 15 or so.

thanks

1. SKperformance 98 LS400

2. Digger08 01 IS300

3. Clubfoot IS350

• 2 weeks later...

The meet starts at PUR Finch and Markham on the west side behind the McDonald's and Honda dealer.

PUR's grand opening starts at 10 i will be there by 12 and we would leave about 2 to head out to Niagara from there. The usual grand opening event such as food will be there.

I will also have the dent guy show up so if you need some taken out cheap he will be there. No appointments it is just a first come first served deal as i won't be around long enough to manage it.

• 10 months later...
The meet starts at PUR Finch and Markham on the west side behind the McDonald's and Honda dealer.

PUR's grand opening starts at 10 i will be there by 12 and we would leave about 2 to head out to Niagara from there. The usual grand opening event such as food will be there.

I will also have the dent guy show up so if you need some taken out cheap he will be there. No appointments it is just a first come first served deal as i won't be around long enough to manage it.

hello ,any meets this august 2008?let me know@lteekah@trebnet.com. :rolleyes: