Lexus 350/toyota Highlander

I looking for an OEM trailer hitch for my RX 350. The Toyota Highlander and Lexus hitch look the same. Lexus trailer hitch part# is PT228-48045 while the Highlander hitch is PT228-69045. The only reason I'm asking is my Lexus dealer wants $400 for the part while the Toyota the next car lot over wants $275

I looking for an OEM trailer hitch for my RX 350. The Toyota Highlander and Lexus hitch look the same. Lexus trailer hitch part# is PT228-48045 while the Highlander hitch is PT228-69045. The only reason I'm asking is my Lexus dealer wants $400 for the part while the Toyota the next car lot over wants $275

http://www.lxparts.com/MC-DAID-BGC.aspx Try this link but consider shipping charges.

http://www.lxparts.com/MC-DAID-BGC.aspx Try this link but consider shipping charges.

FWIW, I was looking up some other stuff and came across the following info.: PT228048045 was available from Lexus of Roseville for $280 w/shipping, and at $212 + sh. from lexuspartsonline.com. I did not verify the info. If you do find something similar, please post it, 'cause I just bought aan RX350 with TO - delivery later this week - and want to install a trailer hitch. Good luck!

FWIW, I was looking up some other stuff and came across the following info.: PT228048045 was available from Lexus of Roseville for $280 w/shipping, and at $212 + sh. from lexuspartsonline.com. I did not verify the info. If you do find something similar, please post it, 'cause I just bought aan RX350 with TO - delivery later this week - and want to install a trailer hitch. Good luck!

Actually, I just checked: at lexuspartsonline.com, the cost is $240+24 shipping = $264 - part PT228-48045.