Turbo Gs300

Just got my car back from Sound-Performance, the custom tuner, best known as the builder of some of the baddest Supras in the country. Larry and crew did a custom turbo install on my "98 GS300. They installed a SP ball bearing turbo, Haltec ecu. MSD ign., s.s.header, seimens 550 injectors. custom intercooler and a bunch of other goodies. They also did a valve body job to stiffen up the tranny. A fairly conservative tune yielded 402 H.P. and 536 ft-lbs of torque. there is very little spool-up and the engine pulls like a big-block v-8. Rain and snow have kept me from testing but will post some times when available. Wasn't able to attach dyno sheet,even though JPEG and 48k bits- maybe cause I'm on a Mac?

Wasn't able to attach dyno sheet,even though JPEG and 48k bits- maybe cause I'm on a Mac?

wow!

sounds like a beast of a car!!

B)

try uploading your dyno sheet to the gallery - we can then link it from there?

failing that, contact me, and we'll sort out getting it into the forums.

sure I am not the only one here who wants to see it! ;)

Very nice. Couldn't have had a better bunch do the work from what I've seen. That 4 door beast is putting some nice numbers down bro. Great job. Try changing your picture format to .gif - the image should automatically resize itself when you try to upload it. You can always hit up our photo galleries to. Enjoy the boosted ride.