Connected Battery Wrong Way On Ls400

nfinite

I think i blew up the fuse by connecting the batter otherway round.It doesn't start anymore nor central locking work.Which fuse could it be i checked small ones under the drivers side foot panel and also next to the battery.Could it be one of the big ones?Or is it located elsewhere?

"Sounds like the big 120A alternator fuse that is in the fuse box under the hood. Did you check it? "

This is a quote from Blake, who responded to another recent request with a similar problem.

I blew the fuse working on the ACV on the P/S pump. Didn't disconnect the battery-Duh.

The fuse cost me around $15 at a Toyota dealer.

Best of luck.

"Sounds like the big 120A alternator fuse that is in the fuse box under the hood. Did you check it? "

This is a quote from Blake, who responded to another recent request with a similar problem.

I blew the fuse working on the ACV on the P/S pump. Didn't disconnect the battery-Duh.

The fuse cost me around $15 at a Toyota dealer.

Best of luck.

Found it!Thanks a lot.

• 4 years later...

I managed to blow mine also working on the PS pump recently and yes it was just the 120A fuse in the engine compartment fuse box.

The fuse is not just a straight plug out and in type it is also bolted in which require the removal of the fuse box section it is located in and then uncliping the covers on either side to get access to the bolts.

Main thing is to remember to disconnect the battery this time!