Mark Levinson Audio

I listen to all my music from my Ipod and the vaitech. I think I had a CD in the CD player once to check out a few songs, but that's about it. Maybe you just need to get a little more with the times. :rolleyes: I remember having to press FF and rwd on the tape deck, and if you had automatic pause search stop function so it would automatically stop for the next song, you were really pushing the techno edge! LOL!!!

I remember my first AUTO-REWIND cassette deck....yeah baby, that thing was awesome. It had the FF to next song feature.

Dunno about the ML system, other than it's mind blowing with a 5.1 disc. Just got the plain one in ours (only 13 speakers), and I think it is very adequate.

I remember my first AUTO-REWIND cassette deck....yeah baby, that thing was awesome. It had the FF to next song feature.

Dunno about the ML system, other than it's mind blowing with a 5.1 disc. Just got the plain one in ours (only 13 speakers), and I think it is very adequate.

Right , auto rewind, and auto reverse! the first time I heard the head click over and the song on side b started, I thought for sure this was it! LOL!!!