Vsc, Abs And Brake Light?

JDKRX330

Ok, please bare with me on this post. It's my first and the information recieved was via my wife driving to work this morning.

She stated that the VSC, ABS and Brake Light on our '05 RX330 came on while she was driving on the highway. She said there was another light that had two exclamation points with arrows pointing to them as well (not sure what light this is for). We recently had the oil changed within the last 30-45 days and a battery replacement 20 days ago.

My wife pulled off the highway and turned off the car and turned it back on and the lights did not come on. Hopefully this was just a glitch or bump in the road rattled something.

On some of the forums I've read it seems the oil change may contribute to the above lights coming on but wanted to put it out there and see if anyone had some feedback on what could cause these lights to appear. Any thoughts?

Ok, please bare with me on this post. It's my first and the information recieved was via my wife driving to work this morning.

She stated that the VSC, ABS and Brake Light on our '05 RX330 came on while she was driving on the highway. She said there was another light that had two exclamation points with arrows pointing TPS, low tire pressure.to them as well (not sure what light this is for). We recently had the oil changed within the last 30-45 days and a battery replacement 20 days ago.

My wife pulled off the highway and turned off the car and turned it back on and the lights did not come on. Hopefully this was just a glitch or bump in the road rattled something.

On some of the forums I've read it seems the oil change may contribute to the above lights coming on but wanted to put it out there and see if anyone had some feedback on what could cause these lights to appear. Any thoughts?

You might check your tire pressure to be sure all are equal. The TPS reads off the ABS sensors and a low tire could give the system some wierd input.

I had the same problem you describe happen to me yesterday and today while driving home. I plan to take my car into the shop either tomorrow or early next week. In the manual it says to call lexus immediatly if your ABS and brake light come on while driving. I have heard it could be anything from just low brake fluid, to replacing a master brake cyclinder. I'll keep u posted with what my local mechanic tells me.

//Update

After reading a few more post, it looks like we should check are tire pressure level. It may be low due to the cold weather....I just got my tire replaced 3K miles ago at costco. I plan to go there first thing tomorrow to have the tire pressure checked.

• 3 years later...

same problem here folks - 04 RX300 it happens ONLY when going over railroad tracks, or hitting a bump in the road (ABS, ACS, Brake, TPM) basically all the lights on the right dash cluster come on. Your turn the car off and on again and ALL lights go off until we hit a bump again.

Seems something maybe loose, but where do you start. from the items above looks to be an issue with others as well.

thanks