Milano 19x8.5 with 35 mm offset and 19x9 rear with 35 mm offset. here are

pix of how the rims look like.

post-86059-1233192873_thumb.jpg

hi,

I am interested i know if there anyone out there who has replacement rim for

Axis Milano or know where to buy a replacement rim. i am looking for an Axis

just try some classifieds or google....did u try axis? did u crack one of these?

hi,

just try some classifieds or google....did u try axis? did u crack one of these?

i try the classified and craigslist and also axis they said this model is discountinue

so i am out of luck here and one of the rim is crack and beyound repairable but the

tired is still in good condition so i am trying to look for a replacement rim. i need a

front rim i believe. i need to double check since these rims a staggared. but if you

know anyone hit me up.

i do not sir, but good luck on your search. what color is your exterior. i like that

it is a teal color... like a blues green.. got any modification on your GS?

i like that color.... and just the ones listed in my sig...

im on hold with ALL my mods till we find out how many people our owner is laying off

hopefully when he comes by he'll skip me....or i'll just 2180_hiding_behind_a_couch.gif

naw i think im pretty safe. i been here for 9 years almost but lady just laid off had been here for almost 15

i do not sir, but good luck on your search. what color is your exterior. i like that

it is a teal color... like a blues green.. got any modification on your GS?

i like that color.... and just the ones listed in my sig...

im on hold with ALL my mods till we find out how many people our owner is laying off

hopefully when he comes by he'll skip me....or i'll just 2180_hiding_behind_a_couch.gif

naw i think im pretty safe. i been here for 9 years almost but lady just laid off had been here for almost 15

alright i see you know some what about the GS and and i curious to know if you were to upgrade your suspension what kind of suspension would you get? i was considering the Tien SS. is there anything out there that is better or have a better ride than the Tien SS.

alright i see you know some what about the GS and and i curious to know if you were to upgrade your suspension what kind of suspension would you get? i was considering the Tien SS. is there anything out there that is better or have a better ride than the Tien SS.

i was ALWAYS a coil over guy but now I'm debating between air and coil overs.....

yes tons better than tien SS and I'm not saying tien isn't ne good I'm just saying tons are better....

the now discontinued HKS line for our car.... LS,RS HYPERMAX,

tom's advox series

JIC magic

stance

apexi

sessions

if i had the $$$ i would go for a custom OHLINS kit but i don't lol so if i was going coil overs either the hks or toms is my personal fav.

remember u get what u pay for so if u cheap out on suspension your gonna pay for it (harsh ride, jarring,etc etc)

• 3 weeks later...
I believe that color is called Parchment Crystal

um ok ty......? though we havent posted on this topic since feb 6th. was thinking it looks a little to dark for a parchment crystal..

here is a parchment crystal ls430....way lighter

http://www.chooseyouritem.com/autos/files/...00/4002583.html

actually think it maybe Mystic Sea Opalescent lexus (commonly referred to as sea mist) but im not 100%. that dealers photos suck

http://www.automobilemag.com/classifieds/1.../113/index.html

either way it matters not, i guess ;)

hi,

Check out the Wheel Collision Center. I know for you it's way across the country but I've seen some amazing work come out of this place on rims I thought were shot. Their repairs are a lot cheaper than buying a replacement rim and unlike with used rims, they are guaranteed to be structurally sound and true round. Good luck.

Wheel Collision Center

Matty

yea i guess i shouldnt bring up two week old posts?! Im still looking for a 2GS. Found one @ a dealer that looks to be the same color as the one in this post. It was advertised as Parchment Crystal. I believe your right though. Looks more like the Mystic Sea.

my bust.

Check out the Wheel Collision Center. I know for you it's way across the country but I've seen some amazing work come out of this place on rims I thought were shot. Their repairs are a lot cheaper than buying a replacement rim and unlike with used rims, they are guaranteed to be structurally sound and true round. Good luck.

Wheel Collision Center

Matty

um the OP said wheel is beyond repairable....

yea i guess i shouldnt bring up two week old posts?! Im still looking for a 2GS. Found one @ a dealer that looks to be the same color as the one in this post. It was advertised as Parchment Crystal. I believe your right though. Looks more like the Mystic Sea.

my bust.

its cool. im still not 100% just didnt look like that color to me...yeah i was ebaying that color a few months and came across one that was in the same parchment crystal color but the dealers pics it was black so i dunno

Wheel Collision Center

Matty

um the OP said wheel is beyond repairable....

First, if I had a dime for every time I was told something couldn't be done and then did it, I'd have at least a dollar. What's the worst that can happen? They'd confirm that it cannot be repaired and that's where he is now. Besides, if he's having a hard time finding a replacement isn't it at least worth a second opinion? BTW, um I found out about this place because I had a wheel that couldn't be repaired... I bet you can imagine the rest of the story. ;)

P.S. They also specialize in finding 'hard to find' wheels.

First, if I had a dime for every time I was told something couldn't be done and then did it, I'd have at least a dollar. What's the worst that can happen? They'd confirm that it cannot be repaired and that's where he is now. Besides, if he's having a hard time finding a replacement isn't it at least worth a second opinion? BTW, um I found out about this place because I had a wheel that couldn't be repaired... I bet you can imagine the rest of the story. ;)

P.S. They also specialize in finding 'hard to find' wheels.

your right, it cant hurt to check into it!

• 2 weeks later...
hi,

I have three Axis Milano's 19" call me anytime U.S. (914) 804-9131 Pierre!