Bwilliams

Ls400 Parts Heaven Nakamichi Climate Control Maine

I went to go see Veronica one last time to get some parts and to bid her farewell. It was difficult. I have listed the parts that I have for sale below along with pictures. This will be posted in the buy/sell section as well.

Here's the FYI

1. All prices are firm and non-negotiable.

-I took an unbelievable amount of time developing this car and it shows with the condition of all parts. They are all adjusted to be under market value (Feebay, parts stores, etc.). Also, I have mentioned that I am planning on buying another one of these fine automobiles in the future. Therefore, I am in no rush to unload these parts, as I will use them later on the next car.

2. I do not accept Payenemy. Payment can be made by mail or I can set up a COD if you aren't comfortable with mailing payment. However, there will be an extra charge (probably around $15 to pay for the COD charge). I will ship within a week's time.

s3010828xs5.jpg

w1024.png

s3010829ue8.jpg

w1024.png

-Nakamichi factory stereo. In wonderful condition. It has no fading anywhere. My car was garaged and after I bought it it was tinted with 5% and 35% on the windshield, so my interior never had UV attacks. Price set at $135

-Climate control Unit computer. Also in perfect working condition. I installed the updated LCD screen 2 years ago and as stated before, it had virtually no exposure from the sun to damage it. Plus this LCD is said to last longer than the factory one. Price set at $270

-Rear updated Euro tail lights. I love these, they look great with a black LS. These were installed mid '06. Very little wear, all gaskets are there. I might end up hanging on to theses as they seem to be harder to come by these days. Price set at $175

That is all. Hopefully this will help somebody out!

DO you have the passenger side headlight? Did you ever get your HID's to work?

What brand of tails are those Euro?

They are JDM Tails. I do have the passenger headlamp. it is the factory with the aftermarket clear lens (plastic) with projector mounted inside. I may or may not sell this though because the lens got slightly warped in the oven when I had to heat the glue. (didn't realize they were plastic). I had to reglue, and use ducttape to cover. I also have both of the clear foglamps. The HIDs always worked.