Rims For A 2005 Lexus Sc

Daniel Daley

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good place to buy to get rims for a 2005 Lexus SC? If anyone wants to share some pictures to give me some ideas that would be great also.

Thanks,

Dan

Believe it or not, your local Lexus dealer may have some nice wheels for you. I have a 02 SC430 and recently bought the G-Spiders (a Lexus accessory) for mine.post-11917-1233166885_thumb.jpg

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good place to buy to get rims for a 2005 Lexus SC? If anyone wants to share some pictures to give me some ideas that would be great also.

Thanks,

Dan

Believe it or not, your local Lexus dealer may have some nice wheels for you. I have a 02 SC430 and recently bought the G-Spiders (a Lexus accessory) for mine.post-11917-1233166885_thumb.jpg

Very nice looking. What did they cost you?

Hello,

Thanks,

Dan

Very nice looking. What did they cost you?

They initially wanted $350 each, but I ended up getting them mounted with trade-in of my old wheels for $1250. Fully warrantied by Lexus.

I did look at a lot of nice after market wheels, but found the staff at the local tire stores completely lacking of the fitment knowledge to allow me to make a good decison. My local Lexus service manager is also a memeber of this forum which may have influenced my decison. somewhat

I recently purchased G spiders for my SC430 from a Lexus dealer on another forum - club lexus. Sewell is having a promotion.

I looked at quite a few aftermarket wheels, and mainly due to wheels for this car are hub-centric, not lug centric, pushed me towards the OEM wheels. That and the TPMS. Once you start asking the aftermarket folks questions concerning those 2 things, you get answers like, "uhhhhh, I don't know"