New Topic From New Member

spoiled boy

Hi every one.

i am a " spoiledboy" who is a new member in this forum

i just discovered this website and i liked because it cares about the people who have lexus cars

and i am one of them

as a start

if some body can give e alittle or small information about this website,

and ...... what it can do

thanks

:whistles: NOTE :"my language is not perfect so i'm sorry about that"

Hi every one.

i just discovered this website and i liked because it cares about the people who have lexus cars

and i am one of them

as a start

thanks

1. 'Spoiled boy' as a screen name is not going to give you much credibility here. It sounds like you are bragging.

2. This section of the lexus forum is mostly UK, USA and Canadian members that like to fix their own cars.

3. If you truly are spoiled and probably pay the mechanic to put on your wiper blades, it is the wrong site for you.

4. Good luck with your english, at least you are trying and that deserves respect. B)

5. Do not start PM'ing me after you read my profile. MY BF is a 6'3" 220 lb GI JOE.

1. 'Spoiled boy' as a screen name is not going to give you much credibility here. It sounds like you are bragging.

2. This section of the lexus forum is mostly UK, USA and Canadian members that like to fix their own cars.

3. If you truly are spoiled and probably pay the mechanic to put on your wiper blades, it is the wrong site for you.

4. Good luck with your english, at least you are trying and that deserves respect. B)

5. Do not start PM'ing me after you read my profile. MY BF is a 6'3" 220 lb GI JOE.

um...yep.

That's about it.

Pretty concise.

Welcome to the LOC! :cheers:

Hi every one.

and i am one of them

as a start

thanks

hi >>>

i 'm sorry about my nickname , and i tried to change it but i didn'tknow how????

also i didn't got what do you mean by the fifth point

Hi every one.

and i am one of them

as a start

thanks

#5?.....................my BS o'meter is going off.........shame on you........har, har....... ;)

I think it sounds like IS400 has had a belly-full of the spoiled brats that seem to be so prevalent these days...I can fully relate.

I can forgive the guy from the UAE...he certainly didn't know what a bad connotation that "spoiled" carries here.

Don't start PM'ing me after you read my profile. My wife is 5' 5" 125 lbs, a body builder, aerobics instructor, has a Black Belt in Karate, can empty 8 rounds from her Colt 45 into a circle 8" in diameter at 30 feet in less than 6 seconds.... you don't want to know what else she can do.

Umm, HOT! PICs please...preferably while wearing a Gi and brandishing said .45 at the the gun range. :D (PM sent!)

Welcome to the forum Spoiled Boy.

The #5 line with P. M. , means personal message, which you can do on this forum. What that allows is e-mail type private conversation.

You may us this forum to post questions and give advice, buy or sell parts, search using the " search topic " box. Learn general maintenance and car care tips.

If you like to work on your own car or are just curious look at the web site www.lexls.com

Please post some pictures of you " new " lexus. And tell us/me what life is like in the UAE

Also you may send me a P. M. whenever you like.

Walt

Welcome!!!! I'm pretty new, too!

Lexusownersclub.com is much much smaller than the car forums that I am used to--be patient, it may take a while to get answers you are looking for, but usually a good careful search will help you find some people who may have had a similar car issue as you. (Then again, I was used to mega-forums like miata.net). The people here, though, are just as nice and are mature!

Welcome!!!! I'm pretty new, too!

Lexusownersclub.com is much much smaller than the car forums that I am used to--be patient, it may take a while to get answers you are looking for, but usually a good careful search will help you find some people who may have had a similar car issue as you. (Then again, I was used to mega-forums like miata.net). The people here, though, are just as nice and are mature!

Hey, I am new as well, But I can tell already that the guys and gals on here are GREAT!

Ryan

People !

This forum via its contributors working hard has a fantastic reputation for helping and welcoming newcomers (we need more !)

PLEASE refrain from attacking personal comments to ruin others' efforts.

If you want to be personal, PLEASE PM each other not the forum

TIA

Stop being such a gerk, and stop reading people by the title of their book, and defiantly don't threaten people about your stupid BF who's a GI JOE, no one care, this guys new to the forum and try to be nice you don't know him yet.

P.S. IS400, your a !Removed! this is a car forum not a forum where you post pictures of yourself on your profile in a !Removed! swim suit on your boat, your 33 not 21 anymore, its time to grow up.

:lol: Amen...

Hi every one.

and i am one of them

as a start

thanks

Stop being such a gerk, and stop reading people by the title of their book, and defiantly don't threaten people about your stupid BF who's a GI JOE, no one care, this guys new to the forum and try to be nice you don't know him yet.

P.S. IS400, your a !Removed! this is a car forum not a forum where you post pictures of yourself on your profile in a !Removed! swim suit on your boat, your 33 not 21 anymore, its time to grow up.

I must not have received the memo........

Since when is it acceptable behavior on this forum to make remarks directed toward a specific individual using terms such as "gerk" (sp), "stupid", "!Removed!" and "!Removed!" ? To a woman, no less. I find your commentary to be orders of magnitude more offensive and WAAAYYYY over the top and well in excess of any sin she "may" have committed in your eyes.

Also, please do not assume that you have been granted any right to decide what the rest of us on this board can and cannot look at. It is none of your business. If someone wishes to look at a picture of a pretty woman, it is their business alone. There is a simple solution; If you do not like it, do not look. The decisions about what is and what is not acceptable are made by the Admins/Moderators and it is up to the rest of us to abide by those decisions. If we don't like it, we are free to go elsewhere.

It is unfortunate that this thread has deteriorated to this point based upon what appears to be a minor, cultural mis-understanding. It appears that the original poster was trying in his or her own way to break the ice, to be pleasant and make an introduction of himself/herself to this forum. Perhaps that is the manner in which it is done in his/her culture. I for one don't feel it is any of my business to stand in judgment of the merit of that. In hindsight, it also appears that the original poster jackrabbitted........too bad, can't say I blame him/her.

Personally, I would prefer that the Moderators torpedo this thread in it's entirety and sink it, once and for for all. In the meantime, I think we'd all (myself included) do well to go back to manners 101 for a bit of a refresher. We could all use it.

Don't start PM'ing me after you read my profile. My wife is 5' 5" 125 lbs, a body builder, aerobics instructor, has a Black Belt in Karate, can empty 8 rounds from her Colt 45 into a circle 8" in diameter at 30 feet in less than 6 seconds.... you don't want to know what else she can do.

Umm, HOT! PICs please...preferably while wearing a Gi and brandishing said .45 at the the gun range. :D (PM sent!)

Being mean is not putting up the pics we requested...!

:D

Wow are you kidding me?

I've talked to IS400 before, and she was nothing but nice. How is she a !Removed!? Cause she's in a bikini? So then I'd assume it's safe to say you think any young attractive female that wears a bikini at the beach, or on a boat.... is a !Removed!??? Try acting like a gentleman. Try to have some class and civility.

Simply ridiculous.

You are way to quick to get defensive here.

This is the internet..... and these are typed words.... There is no voice going along with them, but the one in your head.

I suggest you just take a breath, and change your attitude. There is NO excuse to need to treat ANYONE like that. And I won't stand for having my fellow LOC friends be talked to that way.

What an embarrasment to the Club.

I was just upset that she was so rude to the new member right out the blue, there was no need for it, the first thing that came out of her mouth was rude and just plain old mean, I am 17 years old and have much to learn, I may have been wrong calling her a "!Removed!" but I'm young and immature compared to many on this forum, I am learning, but IS400 is 33 and should not be acting that way.

I'm sorry for what I said, but IS400 should also.

So you don't think its a little wrong what IS400 said?? threatening people over the internet?? None of it was just mean??

But I also think what she said was an embarrassment to the club, this was this first guys post here, and the first thing he gets back is just mean and uncalled for.

I'm sorry IS400 for my rude and unappropriated comment.

92;

I for one am impressed with your response. I think at this point however, rather than re-hashing anything that has occurred, we should all collectively put this behind us and move on. There exists a real potential for further mis-understanding and statements made out of sheer emotion rather than what we should be doing, which as you correctly state, is all about our beloved Lexus'.

I personally tip my hat to you for you having taken the time and putting the effort into coming to your conclusion. I'm 52 years old and 17 seems just like yesterday. I can guarantee you, I made every mistake in the book, sometimes two or three times. I certainly wasn't as far ahead of the curve as you when I was your age. It takes a big person to admit their mistake and offer an apology, particularly on a public forum. I can also guarantee you that others here have learned something as well, so you're not alone. You're a good man, let's all just take a deep breath and move on.

Everyone here is more than happy to help wherever we can. Got any car stuff you need help with? Or, do you have some experiences that could help us out with? That's what it's all about.

Take Care,

I'm sorry for what I said, but IS400 should also.

So you don't think its a little wrong what IS400 said?? threatening people over the internet?? None of it was just mean??

But I also think what she said was an embarrassment to the club, this was this first guys post here, and the first thing he gets back is just mean and uncalled for.

I'm sorry IS400 for my rude and unappropriated comment.

She WAS a jerk and you called her on it. Stand by it. Maybe a little over the top but hey, she started it.

She hasn't even come back to the thread, looks like it was just a drive-by. We all know who is "an embarrassment" here.