Thinking Of Buying A Front Strut Bar For My 93 Es300?advantages?advice

pete rock

hi everyone i just have a simple question.ive been thinking about buying a front strut bar for my 1993 lexus es300.how well do they work?ive never had one on any of my cars.do they help in steering and control like there supposed to?my steering is a little loose nothing too crazy.but was thinking of installing one figuring it cant hurt.does anyone have any advice?has anyone one installed on there es300?any and all info is much appreciated thanxx

this was one i was looking to buy :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TOYOTA-CAMR...sspagenameZWDVW

hi everyone i just have a simple question.ive been thinking about buying a front strut bar for my 1993 lexus es300.how well do they work?ive never had one on any of my cars.do they help in steering and control like there supposed to?my steering is a little loose nothing too crazy.but was thinking of installing one figuring it cant hurt.does anyone have any advice?has anyone one installed on there es300?any and all info is much appreciated thanxx

I've thought about that too. I don't think it will make much of a difference, unless your pushing your car to the limits and even then the average driver wouldn't notice much. Looks kind of cool, but that's about it.

I've thought about that too. I don't think it will make much of a difference, unless your pushing your car to the limits and even then the average driver wouldn't notice much. Looks kind of cool, but that's about it.

Exactly.

If you don't track your vehicle, there are much better things to spend money on.

Even if you do track your vehicle, it would probably be several seasons before the strut towers needed the extra support to survive your uber driving skillz. The towers don't really start getting worked hard until you start running RA1's and pushing the limits of the car in general.