Cd Changer Magazine

Quynh

• 1 month later...
Press the load button and wait for the CD changer to accept from you, Once given, go ahead and load the cd. Do not it would load only one cd, so for 6 cd you need to press load button 6 times .

Can you tell me which button is the "load" button? I bought my new GX last night and I fiddled with the cd magazine for 10 minutes this morning... :rolleyes:

Press the load button and wait for the CD changer to accept from you, Once given, go ahead and load the cd. Do not it would load only one cd, so for 6 cd you need to press load button 6 times .

Can you tell me which button is the "load" button? I bought my new GX last night and I fiddled with the cd magazine for 10 minutes this morning... :rolleyes:

I'm assuming you have a GX without Navigation, otherwise the CD loader would be in the glovebox... If memory serves me right, the load/eject button is directly next to the CD slot. Push and hold it for 2 seconds and you'll be prompted to insert a CD. BTW, if you want to eject all CD's, you can push and hold the button for maybe 4 seconds and all CD's will be ejected one at a time.

If memory serves, in the 2004 and you have navigation, the changer is in the glovebox. Open the door on the changer and the magazine will eject. Pull the magazine out of the changer and there is a button on it. I think you slide the button and then you can slide out the carraiges that the CD's go into. There are six of them.

I'm assuming you have a GX without Navigation, otherwise the CD loader would be in the glovebox... If memory serves me right, the load/eject button is directly next to the CD slot. Push and hold it for 2 seconds and you'll be prompted to insert a CD. BTW, if you want to eject all CD's, you can push and hold the button for maybe 4 seconds and all CD's will be ejected one at a time.

Sorry about giving you the wrong info above. Mine's a newer GX with ML and the CD/DVD in the glovebox is a single feed six disk. It doesn't use a magazine.