Need The Rear Trunk Emblems "es"

any know where i can get the rear trunk emlem "ES" came off in the car wash on my 1997 300, beside the junkyard or dealer. does anyone have an extra they could send in the mail? thought i would try, you never know what someone has laying around. i just dont like that its not on there. thanks

any know where i can get the rear trunk emlem "ES" came off in the car wash on my 1997 300, beside the junkyard or dealer. does anyone have an extra they could send in the mail? thought i would try, you never know what someone has laying around. i just dont like that its not on there. thanks

Hello. I have the lexus symbol and the word "LEXUS" emblem. Do you need those? OR just the "ES"?

If you can't find an "ES" emblem for your car, why not replace your "LEXUS" badge with a "CHRYSLER" badge and you're good to go...you know....CHRYSLER - 300 ?

Chrysler-300.jpg

Oh, but then you'd also have to swap out your whole interior and replace it with hard plastics, cheap vinyl and fabrics, ugly "bin box" knobs and switches, electronics that don't work, and parts that don't fit right.

So, on second thought, just keep looking for another "ES" emblem. :rolleyes:

Lexucan you so funny!!

If you can't find an "ES" emblem for your car, why not replace your "LEXUS" badge with a "CHRYSLER" badge and you're good to go...you know....CHRYSLER - 300 ?

Chrysler-300.jpg

Oh, but then you'd also have to swap out your whole interior and replace it with hard plastics, cheap vinyl and fabrics, ugly "bin box" knobs and switches, electronics that don't work, and parts that don't fit right.

So, on second thought, just keep looking for another "ES" emblem. :rolleyes:

Hello. I have the lexus symbol and the word "LEXUS" emblem. Do you need those? OR just the "ES"?

thanks for responding, i just need the "es" but hey if you dont need the others i wouldnt mind having them , i dont know if you want any money but my email is sugewyte@yahoo.com and we can go from there. im in the detroit area.