Single Hot Chick Needs Input On Important Issue!

BillyShaft

Mach 5: Yea or Nay?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should Smooth1 return to using the Powerful Mach 5 Avatar?

• Yes! Mach 5 Avatar was the bomb!
    • Sorta! Mach 5 is better than current Avatar.
    • No! Every Lexus > Mach 5!
    • What are you talking about?

Ok, so maybe I am not a Hot Chick and I am not even single...sorry about that :(

Nevertheless, this is very important indeed!

I find that Smooth1's abrupt change from the Powerful Mach 5 as his avatar has damaged my calm and I would like to exert some peer pressure in bringing it back.

Please be counted! Make yourself heard and right this social wrong!

Vote for Powerful Mach 5!

This ad was approved by the "BillyShaft and Friends for the Reestablishment of Order and Mach 5 Avatars Consortium"

Nope, no messing with the polls. I promise. ( I don't think I can by the way.)

:blushing: Just saw the moderators menu, and actually I can. LOL!!

Ok, so maybe I am not a Hot Chick and I am not even single...sorry about that :(

Nevertheless, this is very important indeed!

I find that Smooth1's abrupt change from the Powerful Mach 5 as his avatar has damaged my calm and I would like to exert some peer pressure in bringing it back.

Please be counted! Make yourself heard and right this social wrong!

Vote for Powerful Mach 5!

This ad was approved by the "BillyShaft and Friends for the Reestablishment of Order and Mach 5 Avatars Consortium"

So, does this mean you really liked the Speed Racer Mach 5 avatar?

So, does this mean you really liked the Speed Racer Mach 5 avatar?

Of course! We always knew when it was one of your posts by the avatar alone. It would be like eatingupblacktop, 1990LS or djspawn changing their avatar...chaos would ensue.

But it is apparent that the people have spoken and they prefer the random photo of a "Lexus in the distance" to the awesomeness that is the Mach5. :(

Please feel free to close the poll, lock the thread, and ban me from the LOC.

I will remove myself to the wilderness in shame... :cries:

But it is apparent that the people have spoken and they prefer the random photo of a "Lexus in the distance" to the awesomeness that is the Mach5.

It's not some random pic of a Lexus, that's my car! The one I'm working on!

Ok, her's my offering. I'll stick with the Mach 5 until I get a better pic of my car. Then I'll switch it over. Btw, this is actually the 3rd time I have changed my avatar on this forum.

VICTORY!!

IN YOUR FACE POWERFUL MACH 5 HATERS!

Ok, here's my offering. I'll stick with the Mach 5 until I get a better pic of my car.

Fair enough! Something artistic and awe-inspiring. Post up 3 or 4 of them when the time comes and we will poll on which one you are allowed to use :lol:

Actually, I did like the hybrid photo 1990LS posted too!

Honestly smooth, your car looks fantastic...just amusing myself here. :cheers:

VICTORY!!

IN YOUR FACE POWERFUL MACH 5 HATERS!

Ok, here's my offering. I'll stick with the Mach 5 until I get a better pic of my car.

Fair enough! Something artistic and awe-inspiring. Post up 3 or 4 of them when the time comes and we will poll on which one you are allowed to use :lol:

Actually, I did like the hybrid photo 1990LS posted too!

Honestly smooth, your car looks fantastic...just amusing myself here.:cheers:

Yeah, I know, it's just I wasn't crazy about that pic of my car anyway, and I was planning to update to better pic later. But hey, ya gotta please the fans and do what you have to once in awhile. post-42851-1233162486.gif LOL!!

Smoothie,

The Mach 5 WAS a very classic av!! We all own a Lexus!! Besides, your posts were so easy to pick out!

What do you mean "pick out?" I only ask because I've never even thought this was an issue! In fact, I didn't even know anyone paid much attention to this. So if you and others have a good point here that I've overlooked..........

Besides, your posts were so easy to pick out!

Exactly! That's what I was stumbling about trying to say earlier...

LOL! The mere fact that you were able to assemble the Mach 5 consortium on such short notice, submit all the paper work thru the appeals process and arrange for the courts judicial time to hear this case. I don't see how you could have stumble around much. post-42851-1233188665.gif

• 1 month later...