Exterior Color Clarification

It's the different metal flake colors in the paint. If I'm not mistaken, starlight pearl has a pinky, bluey metal flake and tungsten pearl has more of a silvery shimmer to the white, and frost mica is more just white.

It's the different metal flake colors in the paint. If I'm not mistaken, starlight pearl has a pinky, bluey metal flake and tungsten pearl has more of a silvery shimmer to the white, and frost mica is more just white.

Sounds like the Tungsten is more of what we want then. We do not want a silver car that is for sure so I am hoping it is more white. I will have to see them in person. Thanks

Sounds like the Tungsten is more of what we want then. We do not want a silver car that is for sure so I am hoping it is more white. I will have to see them in person. Thanks

Tungsten rules...

Tungsten is Silver--it is not white at all. Glacier Frost is the color that has all the different shades of white/blue/purple. In some light, it looks like primer. The current white on the IS is Starfire Pearl. In '06 it was called something else; but Tungsten has always been silver, and Glacier Frost has always been hard to describe.

Tungsten is Silver--it is not white at all. Glacier Frost is the color that has all the different shades of white/blue/purple. In some light, it looks like primer. The current white on the IS is Starfire Pearl. In '06 it was called something else; but Tungsten has always been silver, and Glacier Frost has always been hard to describe.

That's right. My bad. I was thinking Millinium Silver of 01-05's was the silver.