What Model Of Bosch Battery For 94 Sc400

KGV

Hi,

I can not find a link showing what BOSCH battery I can use in my 1994 SC400. Does anyone know the model number. There are very few SC400's in Germany, so the SC400 is not listed in the battery charts here.

The BOSCH batteries are in quite a few stores here, so I thought I could try one of their batteries.

Thanks,

Ken

Here is application information for Interstate brand batteries: http://www.interstatedealers.com/ibcatalog...000003_auto.htm

You could find which battery your SC400 has in common with other cars sold in Deutschland and which are in the Bosch Chart. For example, the Interstate battery application information seems to show that some models of the U.S. specification Toyota Previa and Land Cruiser use the same battery size (U.S. battery size code 24F) as the U.S. specification 1994 SC400.

Doing it this way might not be reliable since the specifications for Toyota models can be very different in markets around the world.

Or your could measure your current battery and take the dimensions to a store and buy the closest size.

Hi,

I can not find a link showing what BOSCH battery I can use in my 1994 SC400. Does anyone know the model number. There are very few SC400's in Germany, so the SC400 is not listed in the battery charts here.

The BOSCH batteries are in quite a few stores here, so I thought I could try one of their batteries.

Thanks,

Ken

Plenty of threads with lots of discussion on batts. Read up.