Need Good Mechanic Las Vegas Nv

I just recently purchased a 99 GS400 with 115,000 miles on it. It runs like a dream but I want to go ahead and take it in for a tune up because of the high mileage. Does anyone of a good mechanic out here in Las Vegas NV? Also should I get a transmission flush and radiator flush at the same time??

I just recently purchased a 99 GS400 with 115,000 miles on it. It runs like a dream but I want to go ahead and take it in for a tune up because of the high mileage. Does anyone of a good mechanic out here in Las Vegas NV? Also should I get a transmission flush and radiator flush at the same time??

Welcome to the club! :cheers:

Can't rec any service shops in your area. I would stay with Lexus/Toyota unless you find a reputable indie who has experience with Lexus. I would also be careful in flushing your tranny. There is debate in a number of threads as to whether power flushes can create probs. Do a search and read up. Although it's for a 91 LS, the principal will be the same, here is a link for how to do a proper tranny flush imo:

Tranny flush:

http://www.lexls.com/tutorials/transmission/transflush.html

If you don't want to do it yourself, have the shop follow the tutorial.