Es 330 Pricing And Dealers

NCBill

I am considering an ES 330. Can anyone tell me what I can expect to pay vs. MSRP in the North Carolina / Virginia area ? Also, any comments on Lexus dealers in Richmond, Raleigh, Greensboro, or Charlotte would be helpful.

Thanks

NCBill

• 2 months later...

I just purchased my es330 with the prem pk. (no Nav.) For the sum of $31,700 plus dealer is going to pay the balance of my lease on my Accord $335.00. The MSRP. $35,174.00 (Kelly's Blue Book states the invoice price is $31,386.00. I think I did good. :D :cheers: With him paying the balance of the lease. $31365.00 plus the taxes 83/4 in New York.

allan

I just purchased my es330 with the prem pk. (no Nav.) For the sum of $31,700 plus dealer is going to pay the balance of my lease on my Accord $335.00 :D

Here in California the cheapest ES330 has a MSRP price of $33,114 and the best price I found the highest volume dealers would sell at in February was $29,995 or $30,000. In the Los Angeles area the dealers offering the $30,000 price were Westminster Lexus, Vista Lexus, and Keyes Lexus. Longo Lexus was a few hundred dollars higher, but had by far and away the best selection of any southern California dealer.

In the San Francisco Bay Area Pleasanton Lexus and Coliseum Lexus has the best prices and they were about $300 more than the Los Angeles dealers.

• 1 month later...
I'm shopping for an ES330 in Canada. Can anyone tell me how much (% of MSRP or $$ over invoice) I can expect to pay in Canada?

Thanks

Puzzled shopper

The best price you will get in the Toronto area is at Heffner Lexus in Kitchener. Speak to Joe Luceri, the leasing manager. He should be able to give you a price of around of about $1600 off list, and they will deliver the car to Toronto for you. I spoke to him in January but due to family issues I was not able to buy the car and will be calling him in the fall.

• 1 month later...

I'm shopping for an ES330 in San Jose - San Francisco South Bay Area.

Looking for base / standard pkg.

Any good places to go?

What is a good / low price I can expect?

Pleasanton isn't far a way - if it save XXX would go there.

What is dealers "kick back"? 2% - 5%? any one knows it?

thanks for info :ph34r:

• 2 months later...
I am considering an ES 330. Can anyone tell me what I can expect to pay vs. MSRP in the North Carolina / Virginia area ? Also, any comments on Lexus dealers in Richmond, Raleigh, Greensboro, or Charlotte would be helpful.

Thanks

NCBill

I purchase a ES 330 in late May; It has every option except the auto ride-stiffness control.

It has the Nav and the Levinson sound installed. I went online and had several price quotes for the entire Metro DC area. I took my best price to Pohanka Lexus in Chantilly Virginia and they said they would meet or beat that quote. The total cost was $27,500.

This was the BEST buying experience I have ever had. They treat everyone with kindness, care and comfort. No pressure, no annoying chatter, just excellent information. I went back three times to test the car- never had a problem getting the specific model I wanted to try.

They even let me the drive the car in a rainstorm! After the 3rd time I was convinced this was the right car for me and asked them to procede with the purchase. Excellent sales staff, excellent admin staff and the entire transaction was done in LESS than 30 minutes.

Talk to Mike Worth, he is ther internet manager.

Alan K

I am considering an ES 330.  Can anyone tell me what I can expect to pay vs. MSRP in the North Carolina / Virginia area ?  Also, any comments on Lexus dealers in Richmond, Raleigh, Greensboro, or Charlotte would be helpful.

Thanks

NCBill

I purchase a ES 330 in late May; It has every option except the auto ride-stiffness control.

It has the Nav and the Levinson sound installed. I went online and had several price quotes for the entire Metro DC area. I took my best price to Pohanka Lexus in Chantilly Virginia and they said they would meet or beat that quote. The total cost was $27,500.

This was the BEST buying experience I have ever had. They treat everyone with kindness, care and comfort. No pressure, no annoying chatter, just excellent information. I went back three times to test the car- never had a problem getting the specific model I wanted to try.

They even let me the drive the car in a rainstorm! After the 3rd time I was convinced this was the right car for me and asked them to procede with the purchase. Excellent sales staff, excellent admin staff and the entire transaction was done in LESS than 30 minutes.

Talk to Mike Worth, he is ther internet manager.

Alan K

Hi Alan K,

Do you really mean $27,500? This even includes the Navigation system and the Levinson sound. This is a real good deal if it is the true price you have paid. I am just wondering whether they have more of this deal? How could you get a deal like that?

Thanks,

JP