1990 Ls400 Master Security Code For Radio

Does anybody out there know the master security code for the Pioneer radio in my '90 LS400? The radio displays SEC and nothing works to get the radio functioning again. This happened once before and I had to take it to the dealer. It took the guy like 10 seconds to get it working again. I really don't want to go back to the dealer as it is a hassle for me and would like to avoid this at all costs. If anybody knows the code and the procedure please e-mail it to me at rexus31@hotmail.com. Thanks

did you notice if he plugged anything into the car to reset the code?

is it in the owners manual for a factory code or an owner unset code?

the only true person who can answer this is pioneersuby ,wait for him to respond he is like a guru on lexus audio.

Well I got it to work but don't ask me how I did it. I just started pressing all different types of button combinations and (- - -) finally appeared. I entered 1-2-3 and the radio came on. The I deactivated the anti-theft feature using the same code. All went well. I guess today was my lucky day.